• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Elvis's pizza crust obsession

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Milton is in good company with Secret and Echo. :) Cheese is good...and whipped cream (or cool whip) and ice cream is even BETTER! We can get soy ice cream which solves the dairy problem, but is tremendously expensive.

And then there's CAKE...any pastry or cereal has become "CAKE" to Milton...even his beloved Cheerios...even pasta can't escape being called "CAKE"...:rolleyes: "I LOVE IT" becomes "I LOVE MORE" which ultimately becomes "I LOVE MORE CAKE NOW!"

Funny how Milty's mind works...
Never a dull moment with Milty around! :laughin:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
It started yesterday.
"My conures are learning to text and call! A friend called, so I turned on my speaker phone. He must have offended Daytona because Daytona hung up on him!"
My cockatiel hung up on my parents before. LOL.

And Elvis asked for a bite of cheese last night. LOL. He must have been reading everyone's messages about it. I'm not sure if he liked it or not though.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
And Elvis asked for a bite of cheese last night. LOL. He must have been reading everyone's messages about it. I'm not sure if he liked it or not though.
Knowing Elvis, that must have been an interesting request....;)

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Knowing Elvis, that must have been an interesting request....;)
Lol. True. He saw me get a piece from the refrigerator. He flew to me. I tried to ignore him. I walked into the living room with the cheese and a cashew. He refused the cashew and sat on my shoulder beaking my face until I gave him a bite of cheese. :rolleyes:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Lol. True. He saw me get a piece from the refrigerator. He flew to me. I tried to ignore him. I walked into the living room with the cheese and a cashew. He refused the cashew and sat on my shoulder beaking my face until I gave him a bite of cheese. :rolleyes:
Classic Elvis...:rofl:

Drewa

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Freya Marshall
I've become a big fan of YouTube as I start learning about all things budgie. Two of my fav people making videos on there are "Axel AxP" who is pretty straightforward and quick with his advice and "teardropface" who astonishes me with her "budgie playground" all over her (immaculate) home and the way she talks to her three budgies. Both of them are very evidently loving towards their birds, and very correct in their advice. But definitely there is one video when Alen says how one of his birds came and helped themselves to his son's pizza crust and one by tdf when her bird Mango was played on his play computer and cell phone and got told off by Mummy when when a package of goodies arrived allegedly ordered by Mango! It's very funny.

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I've become a big fan of YouTube as I start learning about all things budgie. Two of my fav people making videos on there are "Axel AxP" who is pretty straightforward and quick with his advice and "teardropface" who astonishes me with her "budgie playground" all over her (immaculate) home and the way she talks to her three budgies. Both of them are very evidently loving towards their birds, and very correct in their advice. But definitely there is one video when Alen says how one of his birds came and helped themselves to his son's pizza crust and one by tdf when her bird Mango was played on his play computer and cell phone and got told off by Mummy when when a package of goodies arrived allegedly ordered by Mango! It's very funny.
I’m glad that Pilo can’t use the phone! How does one reply to.... Hungry, ice cream, raspberries and kisses! :rofl:

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie
Not only do the conure boys now text and post (in their own code), but the GCC is fascinated with speakerphone.
Instead of Fight, fight, kiss, kiss like the budgies, the conures Fight, fight, preen, preen! (The Sun likes to wrestle...wrasul.)

Marvel_ous

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Trinity
Morgan, an African Grey I read about in a book, can use a phone. She presses one of two speed dial buttons whenever she feels like a chat. The speed dial buttons are to her two favorite people, her groomer and her owner's girlfriend.
Might try to teach my very-near-future bird something like this...

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Morgan, an African Grey I read about in a book, can use a phone. She presses one of two speed dial buttons whenever she feels like a chat. The speed dial buttons are to her two favorite people, her groomer and her owner's girlfriend.
Might try to teach my very-near-future bird something like this...
That's really cute!

Feathered up

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
I am such a bad Parront. My poor birds. l have never given them even a taste of pizza or a human cracker or a chip.

I do have a picture of Skyy clinging for her life to the side of my son’s cereal bowl while he tried desperately to keep her out of his lucky charms.

I should be ashamed of myself.