• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

** Drawing Signatures **

parrotluv

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
It's going to be awhile until I get a picture of Zane with a sweat on, I have tons of them but right now I can't get at them. :( I horrible with computers so I won't even try to explain cause I know I'd get it wrong. :ashamed2: My brother is helping me out with it. But I don't see him that often. Sorry for the inconvenience. Anyway carry on with other signatures. Hopefully it won't take forever to get my stuff in order

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Oh, I have been waiting since August! And I don't seem to be on waiting list, my info is on page 23. Please add me to the list. @drini

Oh my lord I'm so sorry, I really need to sit down and make sure I have everything squared away on this thread. Again, so sorry, thanks for reminding me!!! :shy:

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
It's going to be awhile until I get a picture of Zane with a sweat on, I have tons of them but right now I can't get at them. :( I horrible with computers so I won't even try to explain cause I know I'd get it wrong. :ashamed2: My brother is helping me out with it. But I don't see him that often. Sorry for the inconvenience. Anyway carry on with other signatures. Hopefully it won't take forever to get my stuff in order
No worries, will do. :) There's no rush, I'll get on with yours whenever you send me pics.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
I forgot that I even requested one, oops! I will get some new pictures of my birds this week or next and post them here.

Colbon2

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nikki
@~Drini~ please just let me know when your ready to do my signature. I noticed I am second on the list, but if you could just let me know that would be great! I have also had some changes to my household... I no longer have the linnies. I only have the Rose Crown Conure (Zoey) and the Pacific Parrotlet (Tico)
Thank you, :D

parrotluv

Avenue Veteran

Oh my lord I'm so sorry, I really need to sit down and make sure I have everything squared away on this thread. Again, so sorry, thanks for reminding me!!! :shy:
Any idea where I am on the list now.

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
@~Drini~ please just let me know when your ready to do my signature. I noticed I am second on the list, but if you could just let me know that would be great! I have also had some changes to my household... I no longer have the linnies. I only have the Rose Crown Conure (Zoey) and the Pacific Parrotlet (Tico)
Thank you, :D

Any idea where I am on the list now.

Haven't done any new signatures since last time I posted here, so the list is the same. Likely will not have a chance to get any done until spring break next month. Holiday breaks are really the only times when you'll see surges of new signatures being made by me during the year (besides summer, of course). Sorry for the inconvenience!

parrotluv

Avenue Veteran

Haven't done any new signatures since last time I posted here, so the list is the same. Likely will not have a chance to get any done until spring break next month. Holiday breaks are really the only times when you'll see surges of new signatures being made by me during the year (besides summer, of course). Sorry for the inconvenience!

You state list is same, but my name was never put on list last Auguest and you were going to review the list, so just wondering where my name ended up after your review. Thanks

Colbon2

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nikki

No worries here! Thank you, whenever you have time. I am a full time student w/ two jobs so I know it can get quite crazy... Just message me when your ready! :D

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
You state list is same, but my name was never put on list last Auguest and you were going to review the list, so just wondering where my name ended up after your review. Thanks

Here is the list

1. @Sarahmoluccan
2. @Colbon2
3. @Parrotsrpeeple
4. @Komplete
5. @parrotluv
6. @Faolan (just have to add another flock member to hers which I already finished)
7. @Emma Maitland
8. @animallover9
9. @Gen120
10. @jahpan
11. @EkkieLuv
12. @ThatsFowlPlay
13. @Komandr
14. @Harleyandme

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Here is the list

1. @Sarahmoluccan
2. @Colbon2
3. @Parrotsrpeeple
4. @Komplete
5. @parrotluv
6. @Faolan (just have to add another flock member to hers which I already finished)
7. @Emma Maitland
8. @animallover9
9. @Gen120
10. @jahpan
11. @EkkieLuv
12. @ThatsFowlPlay
13. @Komandr
14. @Harleyandme

animallover9 hasn't been on since Dec 15/16. You may want to check when you get to her and others further down although they are all current as of the last few days.

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana

animallover9 hasn't been on since Dec 15/16. You may want to check when you get to her and others further down although they are all current as of the last few days.

Good idea - will do :)