• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

** Drawing Signatures **

Emma Maitland

Strolling the yard
Hi Drini! I just got a darling Orange Wing Amazon and I'd love if you could make me a siggy with Nando and her (Wako) in it! Thanks!! Could you maybe include them sitting on a branch with some flowers?? That would be so great! :swoon:

Nando
View attachment 232005
View attachment 232006

Wako

View attachment 232008

View attachment 232007
Not sure if you saw this post or not. I'm not being impatient, just reposting so you don't have to go through all the lengthy pages of this forum! Your work is amazing!!

EkkieLuv

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Leslie
Ummm, I may need to have one of your amazing and fun drawings!! I need to get some good pics though... put me on your to-do list!! :-D

~Drini~

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Not sure if you saw this post or not. I'm not being impatient, just reposting so you don't have to go through all the lengthy pages of this forum! Your work is amazing!!

No worries, I'm getting there. :) Thanks!

Komandr

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cristin
I've been admiring your drawings, Drini, and I was wondering if I can be on your waiting list? I can provide pictures whenever you're ready.

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
I've been admiring your drawings, Drini, and I was wondering if I can be on your waiting list? I can provide pictures whenever you're ready.

I certainly can but it will likely be a month or two before I reach you :shy: If you don't mind the wait, feel free to go ahead and post pics!

Harleyandme

Sprinting down the street
Hi! Would it be possible to make me a signature too! I love your art :loveshower:
I'm sure you are very busy but if you get back to me I will send you photos of my birds and dog. I have a pied cockatiel, one yellow and one 'wild' canary and a German shepherd (which you don't have to include)

Many thanks :marlenesmile::marlenesmile::marlenesmile:

jahpan

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
I think you skipped me? I posted before Moshimaru and they had gotten art after me unless your doing these out of order?
Sorry just wondering thanks!

Moshimaru asked me to do their signature in February of 2016 and you asked near the end of December of 2016 so don't worry, I haven't skipped you! :) Moshimaru's just got delayed because I was waiting on photos from them of new birds (and I completed other requests in the meantime, burying their original post back a couple months), that is why I only finished it recently.

But yes, you're right, I missed your name in the waiting list. Actually your name is not the only name I missed, hopefully I didn't miss any others. I triple checked. :confused:

Here is the ACTUAL list.

1. @Sarahmoluccan
2. @Colbon2
3. @Parrotsrpeeple
4. @Faolan (just have to add another flock member to hers which I already finished)
5. @Emma Maitland
6. @animallover9

7. @Gen120
8. @jahpan

9. @EkkieLuv

10. @ThatsFowlPlay
11. @Komandr
12. @Harleyandme