• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

** Drawing Signatures **

~Drini~

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
I figured this was the correct place to post this, but if not, let me know!

I do like to draw, and lately I've taken to drawing on a photo-shop app. This is what I can do in 20 minutes:

(Now that I see it again... Inca has such a killer beak drawn! So pointy! :lol:)

If anyone is interested to have one done, let me know! I can do full-body pics or just head shots, like the one posted above.

You can have one really simple and cartoon-styled like the one above, or you can choose to have a realistic one. I can do both, but realistic does take me a considerably longer amount of time to finish.

Let me know what kind of background/theme you would like as well! Post clear pictures of the desired birds, as that's what I'll be using for reference.

Another side note, I can have it siggy-styled. Or even for an avatar. Just let me know.

One request at a time, please!

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Wow!!! Since that is so lovely I would LOVE to have one of your drawings! :heart: Not to be TOO excited but inca's beak doesn't look killer! I just love the texture and colour you put into it! I'd love to have one of those on my iPad! ;)
Let me know if you would be able to draw another one! :)
:budgie: :pbbudgie: Lola and Brutus the budgies. :tiel4: Firdy Firdy Num Num :pigeon2: Featherly

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Wow!!! Since that is so lovely I would LOVE to have one of your drawings! :heart: Not to be TOO excited but inca's beak doesn't look killer! I just love the texture and colour you put into it! I'd love to have one of those on my iPad! ;)
Let me know if you would be able to draw another one! :)
:budgie: :pbbudgie: Lola and Brutus the budgies. :tiel4: Firdy Firdy Num Num :pigeon2: Featherly
Thanks! :) The app is called ArtStudio, $5 on the App Store.

I can do another one! Just post the pics, and let me know your preferences.

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Each birdy poking there head out of the corner maybe? Or upside down. It doesn't matter to me! :D I just want a beautiful drawing from you! And may the background be white? And yes, can you write their names at the bottom? The cockatiel is Firdy Firdy num num, white budgie is Brutus and bluish one is Lola! Thankyou! PS:I might like them to be upside down hanging from the roof! :rolleyes:

Thankyou ever so much! I have always wanted a pic of my birds in like a picture whatever they are called :lol: can't wait to hear from you soon! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:Thankyou!

CrystalLeo

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Christi
Hey i like your art! I myself am an artist too but not yet taken to drawing on photoshop even though i gave it a couple to tries. You could also post your art on Deviantart.com like me if you want to. It just gives your art a wider range to travel and get noticed. I am a traditional pencil on paper artist and have also started with charcoal and even colour here and there. Hahaha this is one of my samples.

20012014315.jpg

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Hey i like your art! I myself am an artist too but not yet taken to drawing on photoshop even though i gave it a couple to tries. You could also post your art on Deviantart.com like me if you want to. It just gives your art a wider range to travel and get noticed. I am a traditional pencil on paper artist and have also started with charcoal and even colour here and there. Hahaha this is one of my samples.

View attachment 169889
Awesome! Love the feather detail. Eagles are fun to draw.

And yup, I am a member of deviant art, but I don't really go on that often anymore.

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Each birdy poking there head out of the corner maybe? Or upside down. It doesn't matter to me! :D I just want a beautiful drawing from you! And may the background be white? And yes, can you write their names at the bottom? The cockatiel is Firdy Firdy num num, white budgie is Brutus and bluish one is Lola! Thankyou! PS:I might like them to be upside down hanging from the roof! :rolleyes:

Thankyou ever so much! I have always wanted a pic of my birds in like a picture whatever they are called :lol: can't wait to hear from you soon! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:Thankyou!
Got it! I'll get to it ASAP.

Sorry I didn't reply any sooner, I kinda fell asleep after my last post. :lol:

firdy num num

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Eden
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou! :heart: :heart: :heart: :bounce4: :excited1: :excited1: :yahoo: :yahoo: It's gorgeous! Thankyou ever so much! I saved it onto my images! WOO HOO :cheer: :thewave:

pawprintedheart

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Valerie
Just had to pop in and saw WOW, lovely art!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Those are beautiful!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
lovely, lovely . . . .. one talent I do NOT have but would love to.