• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Chloe's Pregnancy/kittens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveTiels

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amanda T
Mommy and all 6 kitties are doing great. They all have gained at least 2 ounces. the orange kitty has both eyes opened and he now weighs the most. we aren't keeping him, but we've nicknamed him buddah, cuz he has a big ole belly.. We are naming the torti-tabby mix Pandora. The kittens were born on Charlie's sister's birthday and that's her nickname. She really enjoys being held and having her head petted. :heart: the 2 white kitties are always squabbling with just eachother and so are the 2 black ones. the orange and torti are the most calm..

jeme3

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Julie
Yes! More photos please!

Jazzysmama

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
I just love orange kitties. I'm so partial to them.

ILoveTiels

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amanda T
Sooo, shortly after the previous post, my computer kinda went on hiatus. I am on my fiance's computer at the moment. The charger is no longer working for mine and his doesnt work for my comp. Anywho, The kittens are now almost one month old and very active. If they are not kept to their room, they follow me all over the house. Sadly, we have decided to get rid of all the cats in our home (except julius, since he is an outdoor cat). My allergies are REALLY bad. I have a severe allergy to cats, and i guess it was really dumb to think i could keep them and just deal with it. Also, chances are, our baby will be allergic to cats like me. (will update on the pregnancy in the thread i have for it.)

anywho, 5 of the 7 cats we are getting rid of have homes in place. Buddah and Shadow (the small black one) are going to the same home, which is awesome, cuz they are close and always playing. The 2 white kittens are also going together. the smaller of the 2, has one green eye, one blue. I told the future adoptee about the deafness with cats like this and she doesn't mind. His name is Eskimo. His brother's name is Kali. The other black kitten has been referred to as Bear, because of his large head and ferocious claws :rolleyes:. He is going alone to a friend of mine. Pandora and momma kitty Chloe still need homes. Chloe is going because she has a habit of clawing when we deny her the food we are eating. I can't bring myself to have her declawed, or let her outside. People in this neighborhood see white cats either very negatively and kill them, or as a symbol of luck and steal them. (very vast cultures here in the ghetto) We will keep her with someone in the family because we still want to see her as often as possible, not just pix.

As far as pix, i have no idea how to upload via his comp, so i will upload pix once my cord gets replaced. Ciao for now.

southernbirds

Well it sounds like you are doing all the right things. Best wishes for your future happiness and keep us updated!

ILoveTiels

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amanda T
Here are the kitties!!!!! (i got into my computer for a few minutes after holding my comp cord PERFECTLY STILL!! LOL)

Update - Eskimo and Kali (white kittens) have gone home! They were already weaned, but will be supplemented with kmr step 2 regardless with their food. The woman lives on a farm with her kids and know how to care for animals. They are potty trained already too. I can't believe they are only a month + 1 week... they grew up FAST. Momma wasn't really taking care of them like she should have, so i feel i made the right decision. The other kitties will be going home in about 2-3 weeks.

here they are!!!!!

Old pic of pandora from just 1 week old.
IMG_20120317_222617.jpg
hungry little kitties.
IMG_20120330_133431.jpg
IMG_20120330_134244.jpg
Yes, you ARE seeing this right, Eskimo has one green eye, one blue! We have made soft noises by rubbing our fingers together near both ears (near blue eye) and ** HE'S NOT DEAF IN THAT EAR!
his ear moves toward the noise, and he definitely hears his name being called. I miss his adorable little face already! And for being the runt, he is a whopping POUND!!!!
IMG_20120403_142236.jpg
sleepy kittens. they love cuddling with me.
IMG_20120404_105846.jpg
IMG_20120404_110352.jpg
IMG_20120404_110642.jpg
IMG_20120406_121015.jpg
IMG_20120406_122446.jpg

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Aww...I was waiting for more pics! They are adorable!

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
:heart::heart::heart: how could anyone not fall in love with a kitten face :)

ILoveTiels

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amanda T
All the kitties now have homes and are doing great. None are alone and have at least one kitty to play with. We are keeping Pandora, but momma has found a home with a close friend. He has wanted her since we brought her home. He is paying for her to be spayed in about a week-2 weeks, preggo or not (at the moment, not, because she hasnt gotten out) Panny will be spayed when she gets of age. thats all for now. TTYL!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Great news! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.