• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Basketball training thread

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
What can I say...JoJo got it instantly! Chickie took about four minutes. And they both dunk now! Chickie might need a little refresher next session.
I trained her by putting the bowl under the ring. She is used to dropping the ball in the bowl. JoJo didn't need the bowl. image.jpg

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Both of them are very smart! Video?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My team, the Red-bellied Rufiventrises, is ready to have a game against your team. Too bad you live on the opposite coast. :D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Rosie used to dribble! :laugh:

Your guys are so smart.

They say thanks! Chickie already forgot her dunk and I had to go back one step. Rosie :ygg:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
My team, the Red-bellied Rufiventrises, is ready to have a game against your team. Too bad you live on the opposite coast. :D
Your guys play bb too! Awesome!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Sophie the Slamdunker is the team capt. :laugh: She's the best at it although she gets bored very quickly.

View attachment 253447
Checking out the hoop to make sure it is within regulations.

that's wonderful! I tried again tonight to get Rudy interested in a ball...no dice!

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Love love... Can't wait for the video would be so fun to watch! Love how fast they learn! :cool:

Ella loves to play basketball, especially if you can put anything in the basket, her decision always on what goes in the basket. She is hoot, even small wooden beads go in the basket and she runs to catch them and goes and puts them back in, repeat rinse etc. Balls she dunks them then plays what I call golf, hits them so they shoot across the room. Entertainent 101! :wacky:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Love love... Can't wait for the video would be so fun to watch! Love how fast they learn! :cool:

Ella loves to play basketball, especially if you can put anything in the basket, her decision always on what goes in the basket. She is hoot, even small wooden beads go in the basket and she runs to catch them and goes and puts them back in, repeat rinse etc. Balls she dunks them then plays what I call golf, hits them so they shoot across the room. Entertainent 101! :wacky:

that's so cool! :ygg: Ella! The first step in my grey's training is to get him to stay on the training table. He's scared of it!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Such sporty athletic cakes!! :hehe: How cute, can't wait to see a video :heart:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Such sporty athletic cakes!! :hehe: How cute, can't wait to see a video :heart:
i can get JoJo tomorrow. Poor Chickie lost interest after she repeatedly put the ball in the dish from under the hoop. I didn't treat her, I should have, because she said oh you must want me to throw the ball to the floor, and kept doing that. In the next session I rewarded her for under the basket dunks, and she's perfect at it. Somehow I have to get it across that i want the ball in the dish *through* the hoop!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Rudy prefers bowling.

He bowled a lot tonight. It was close to 9 pm and I whisked him off to his cage. He thought about biting my hand but decided not to. He would have kept on playing!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He bowled a lot tonight. It was close to 9 pm and I whisked him off to his cage. He thought about biting my hand but decided not to. He would have kept on playing!

That's a very good thing...not thinking about biting you but that he is playing a lot.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
That's a very good thing...not thinking about biting you but that he is playing a lot.

Yes, it means he's feeling better. Though just ten minutes before starting to play he was sitting with his eyes droopy. He's always very active in the morning for the half hour he is out while i serve breakfast.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes, it means he's feeling better. Though just ten minutes before starting to play he was sitting with his eyes droopy. He's always very active in the morning for the half hour he is out while i serve breakfast.

Maybe he was a bit sleepy but then got his second wind so to speak.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Maybe he was a bit sleepy but then got his second wind so to speak.

He's getting swabbed again for a culture on Friday when the techs come.