• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Basketball training thread

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Sophie doesn't care about the treats that much. She likes the verbal praise and being scratched/petted. Sometimes she will take a treat and eat it but most of the time she will do the same thing that her brothers do, take the treat, toss it and laugh. I need to find my video camera and take some videos of her playing basketball and also using the color sort toy. I originally bought the hoop for Jaden because he likes throwing balls in cups but he is afraid of the hoop.
how did you get Sophie interested in the ball? Rudy makes no move toward it!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
how did you get Sophie interested in the ball? Rudy makes no move toward it!
I didn't do anything special with her. It's just something that she likes. I just move it around a bit/roll it or just hand it to her. I need to get her to run towards the ball and then put it in the basket. She likes playing with the color sort rings better than basketball but she likes to take the rings off and is not into putting them back on.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Chickie played solo basketball tonight. Their treat size is minuscule now but they still work for it!