• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

African Grey Check-In

BirdCatLady

Jogging around the block
Real Name
April
Oh, I'm surprised I missed this thread. :)

Brodie, 13 year old CAG (adopted by me in October 2015). ♥

He can't fly because his left wing was broken and not properly set when he was a juvenile.

Doublete

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Katie
I thought you weren't getting any new birds until your house situation was resolved? It's so hard to move a ton of birds especially if you are still trying to breed them.

Chopper

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mary lynn Snowman
The breeding boxes are down and I don't plan on putting them back until I move. I'm fostering out the birds a few weeks before I move so that I don't have to worry about them at the actual move. (I may have the grey still at the house but that should be all.) Then I will start bringing back the birds a weekend at a time.

Last edited:

Robert Boggia

Checking out the neighborhood
2 of our 3 greys Missy the TAG and Jazzie the CAG both 4 years old. All 3 are rescue birds. The third is not in the pic hes a TAG and really lives up to his name super timid lol hes a cutie though his name is Toca and his 6 years old.

Attachments

cnyguy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Gary
Here is Scooter, a 12-year-old CAG who came to stay with me 5 weeks ago. Her owner asked me to take her in since her husband's cancer treatments and recovery are top priority now, leaving too little time for Scooter. As yet, I don't know if her stay will be a short one or if she'll be here permanently.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What an adorable baby!

Mo2vation

Sitting on the front steps
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ken
Jambo. He's a Timneh. He's the handsome feller on the left.

He doesn't talk. He's like Teller. He whistles. But doesn't ever talk.

He's bonded to the Amazon. Weird, we know. But they are buddies. Rescues from the same home.

Love him. :)