• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Adorable swing in May Nutz ToyBox!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
i haven’t taken pictures of the rest of the toys yet. Sarah I love the new designs. They will be a hit! Love the size too! The swing is sooo cute. I hung it up here temporarily to get a picture and of course Tudy jumped on it and started making toothpicks!
Thank you so much for the foot toys too! They will love them! I’ll get pics in a bit

86B353B8-EEFB-4099-8D3D-EBAE8D8AEB99.jpeg EFE43C90-1E42-4A18-891B-2FB9A803368E.jpeg

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Omg that is too Tudy cute! What a great swing! I hope you can refill the wood :laugh:

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I love these swings, they are awesome!! :heart: We will need refill packs for them soon!! HINT HINT @Macawnutz refill packs in the store?;):roflmao:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I like to move my orders around to different vendors, mostly because they're all really good...but Milton has recently picked a favored thing..."What The Shell" from Serously Nutz....;) :)

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I like to move my orders around to different vendors, mostly because they're all really good...but Milton has recently picked a favored thing..."What The Shell" from Serously Nutz....;) :)
Oh yeah......

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
That’s one we haven’t tried yet! Anything thicker than 1/4” gets ignored:huh:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah

Tell Milton it's okay, I have a little experience with what spoiled U2's get into. ;)

It’s because your toys are soooo attractive!:)

Yah, got my "supplies" today. One bust and one maybe. It's the tip over part I'm assessing now. **Ordered more "supplies"**

That’s one we haven’t tried yet! Anything thicker than 1/4” gets ignored:huh:

Nope, big no no for Saroj flock. BUT... we can test the theory. ;)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Tell Milton it's okay, I have a little experience with what spoiled U2's get into. ;)

Yah, got my "supplies" today. One bust and one maybe. It's the tip over part I'm assessing now. **Ordered more "supplies"**

Nope, big no no for Saroj flock. BUT... we can test the theory. ;)

No thanks on the what the Shell!! Thanks so much for working on the hanging bowl!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Maybe they like the instant gratification of the 1/4" wood since it's so snappy and addictive? Rupert enjoys snappy woods and goes through them quickly, but I know he also enjoys the thicker pieces. He likes to chomp and kind of "tear" with thicker pieces.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Maybe they like the instant gratification of the 1/4" wood since it's so snappy and addictive? Rupert enjoys snappy woods and goes through them quickly, but I know he also enjoys the thicker pieces. He likes to chomp and kind of "tear" with thicker pieces.
Some of the toys Rupert likes really surprise me! Big bird toys!