1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video ❤ Remembering Zane ❤

Discussion in 'Highway to Heaven' started by Sarahmoluccan, 3/1/18.

1. Sarahmoluccan

Sarahmoluccan Rollerblading along the road Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award SuperHero

Sarah
    Thanks!! Sorry I should have said it was an early birthday present. My birthday is a couple weeks away. May 30th to be exact :)

Eloy, Alien J, Clueless and 1 other person like this.
  2. JosienBB

JosienBB Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Great painting! Happy early birthday!

3. Peachfaced

Peachfaced Biking along the boulevard Moderator Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Vendor I Can't Stop Posting!

Sadie
    I can see why she couldn't wait! It's stunning!

Eloy, Alien J and Sarahmoluccan like this.
  4. Alien J

Alien J Rollerblading along the road

Janet Rush Van Eyck
    It sounds like Zane was your heart bird. I had a heart dog, Diggity, who I lost in a horrible way. It's been 7 years, and just typing his name brings tears to my eyes. It's a story I can't tell yet bcuz I can't see through the tears to type it! I still can't even say his name without crying.

My fiancee once asked if Charlie and Dusty weren't enough to ease the pain of the loss of Diggy. I tried to explain the theory of the heart dog, but don't know if he really understood. Like you with Echo. Of course you love Echo. And, it's not even that you loved Zane more than Echo. Just like I love Charlie and Dusty. I love them as much as I love Diggy, it's just a different connection of the heart. I used to feel guilty for still missing Diggy so much when life had moved on to Charlie and Dusty. Now I know I shouldn't feel guilty. My relationship with Diggy was just that... and it's okay if I cry for him for the rest of my life. Time may heal all wounds, but losing someone you have that connection with isn't a wound to be healed, it is a changing of the heart forever.

Zane was beautiful. I'm so glad you got to be his Mom for those ten years.

Fly high and free, beautiful Zane.

TikiMyn, Dartman, Eloy and 3 others like this.
  5. Tiel Feathers

Tiel Feathers Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Deanna
    Beautiful painting of Zane!:heart: What a lovely present!

Eloy and Sarahmoluccan like this.
  6. Tiel Feathers

Tiel Feathers Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Deanna
    :sad7: Sarah, I finally watched your amazing video of Zane. What a happy bird he was while in your care!:heart2: It shows in everything he did. His hopping, vocalizing, playing with blankets, preening with Echo, eating, all of it was so joyful! :heart: I love the Chunky Chicken most of all! So precious!:faint: What a great tribute to Zane this video is, and thank you for sharing it with us.
    :hug8:

7. cassiesdad

cassiesdad Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

Bob Weisman
    I think that's about the most profound way to explain a loss of a heart animal as I've ever seen. :heart:

TikiMyn, Eloy, Tiel Feathers and 2 others like this.
  8. Alien J

Alien J Rollerblading along the road

Janet Rush Van Eyck
    Thank you. My fiancee says, if nothing else, he will have "wordsmith" on my tombstone! A bit of of an exaggeration, but a nice compliment!

9. Nikomania

Nikomania Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran

I just now saw this thread about your sweet Zane. I am bawling after watching your beautiful video of him. His story and your love for him truly pulled at my heart strings in a huge way.

TikiMyn and Sarahmoluccan like this.
  10. Sarahmoluccan

Sarahmoluccan Rollerblading along the road Moderator Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award SuperHero

Sarah
    Thank you everyone for all your kind words!! I really appreciate it. I can't believe it's been 3 months since Zane passed. My world is so different now. I miss him so much. But me and Echo are doing ok. Being able to still able to share him with all of you has helped a lot.:grouphug:

Yes I agree very well said @Alien J Yes Zane was definitely my heart bird ❤

11. Princessbella

Princessbella Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month

Theresa
    I'm so sorry about Zane. I haven't been on the board much. He was a beautiful bird who was well loved and you did all you could for him.

TikiMyn and Sarahmoluccan like this.
  12. camelotshadow

camelotshadow Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran

:sadhug2::sorrow:

Sarahmoluccan likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)