• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Neutrino

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh ok, I don't believe I've ever looked to see where they were manufactured before, unsurprising I guess.
Didn't used to be the case apparently, but it is now. All about profit!

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Awe neut! So brave on mamas shoulder! And kisses too...so.proud of the wee lil neut! Love her mascara (the dark red at the Corner of her eye)

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She looks so proud of herself !
She does, doesn't she! It's hilarious! I am still not sure what she was so proud of. ;) Maybe that she was brave enough to sit on mama's shoulder by herself for a bit instead of snuggled into the hand?! :D (LOL, I just saw @Happynme's comment up above - wrote this one without even seeing hers! How funny is that?)

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awe neut! So brave on mamas shoulder! And kisses too...so.proud of the wee lil neut! Love her mascara (the dark red at the Corner of her eye)
Hehehe, I don't know what has gotten into her all of a sudden! Oh I know, she has this little glamour mask going on - the top part seems so much darker than the bottom part. It's adorable. :) She seemed pretty calm, too. She's definitely less afraid of just running around on me. Starting to act like she belongs there and has the right to move around if she wants, or crane her little head against my face while looking around. I was so proud of the way she just sat on my shoulder. She fluffed up and leaned against my hand for a bit, and before that she was actually leaning against my face and I was kissing her little cheek for a while while she blinked sleepily.

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Hehehe, I don't know what has gotten into her all of a sudden! Oh I know, she has this little glamour mask going on - the top part seems so much darker than the bottom part. It's adorable. :) She seemed pretty calm, too. She's definitely less afraid of just running around on me. Starting to act like she belongs there and has the right to move around if she wants, or crane her little head against my face while looking around. I was so proud of the way she just sat on my shoulder. She fluffed up and leaned against my hand for a bit, and before that she was actually leaning against my face and I was kissing her little cheek for a while while she blinked sleepily.
She sees mama wont let anything bad happen. She is trusting that you'll keep her safe! That is really really good progress..some might say whoopity doo she's on your shoulder....but i know what a giant step that is!

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She sees mama wont let anything bad happen. She is trusting that you'll keep her safe! That is really really good progress..some might say whoopity doo she's on your shoulder....but i know what a giant step that is!
Those people would have no idea what being out in the open on a shoulder means for an insecure, traumatized bird! Her physical infirmity just makes her that much more cautious and fearful. This may very well be the first place she has ever felt safe. I'm glad you know! In a week, I will have had her 4 months!

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Awe....4 mo. I still remember her very first pic you sent me. she's come a long way!
Lots of time and love from mama has her feeling safe and happy !

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The proud Neut comes forth two nights in a row! This was the first time I was sitting upright that she sat on my shoulder. She chaleeped and chaleeped her little heart out, fluffed several times, and let mama kiss her chest and lean a cheek against her.

image.jpg

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Way to go lil neut! Look at the proud look on her face!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name