• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Neutrino

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well, the latest thing is that I can now just open the drawbridge for Neut & she hops onto it and scampers out to see me. She will only go back in after I have given sufficient kisses & snuggles, lol. If I put my face close, she usually runs right up to headbutt & burble at me from close range. :) She typically shows little to no concern about my hands being there.

Sometimes she jumps up onto my chest or shoulder if I'm not leaning down. The cutest thing is when I'm standing there looking down at her & she has her little head alllll the way back so that she can look up & see my face. So cute!! I can't resist leaning down to kiss her little face, lol.

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Neut continues to do well. :) She is getting braver and will now come out onto her drawbridge to greet the girlfriend! She still won't allow girlfriend's hands yet, but she will accept the kisses and responds, "Cheep cheep!" the whole time, lol. Can't stand how cute she is!!

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Neut now loves the girlfriend and will get onto her hand without me present! She also solicits the girlfriend regularly! Bird is trying to steal my girl!! :eek:

A0E832D9-2B11-4326-8C6D-8473DED3D410.jpeg

2D2335F4-AB4B-4DA0-9E29-B36662B2AD39.jpeg

She’s also the first bird to bravely try the still undecorated birds stands from @Matto! Shocking for my timid girl!

BAD6D081-B689-43CE-87AC-3CDEB9734B71.jpeg

3E57F034-98B9-4D04-A3E4-08FB8E6E515E.jpeg

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Cute and brave girl! ♥
Neut now loves the girlfriend and will get onto her hand without me present!
That is great. I really like when two can share an animal like that. If you both feel the same love everything is easier. I can not understand people that don't like or love animals..
She also solicits the girlfriend regularly! Bird is trying to steal my girl!! :eek:
I guess that you both have the same "taste" for how a perfect gf should be. :D

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Peachfaced What a song for Neut! :rofl: And I agree with you - I can’t be close to people who don’t love animals.

@Eloy You guys are killing me! :laughin: Yes, Neut definitely has the same criteria for a good mate! I’m glad that my girlfriend loves the birds and that some of them like or love her as well. More adoration for the birds!

Last edited: