• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

You will eat it and you will like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
NEW TACTIC!
Only mashie is available in the mornings now, and Little Miss Ella has no choice but to eat that until about 10:00, when she is offered pellets. Muahahaha.
Day toomanytocount: Ella has tossed the mash around in defiance, while Archie hurriedly gobbles his up.
Wait, what round is this? What's the score? :D

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Hmm, I don't even remember the round anymore, but least just say I'm getting whooped quite thoroughly in regards to the score. :lol:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hmm, I don't even remember the round anymore, but least just say I'm getting whooped quite thoroughly in regards to the score. :lol:
Aw, I feel for ya! :) Elvis schooled me seriously when I tried to get her to eat pellets. Let's just say I developed a whole new appreciation for her resolve :D

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Oh please don't give up , I'm counting on you to show me the way----Rika, my sun, has always been a pretty good girl about her pellets and mixing up her fruit and veggies too. Then last week she threw the mango, brocolli, kale, berries, and even the snap peas. It's apples or nothing!!! She won't even eat the other stuff if I handfeed her. :(

Becca0406

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rebecca
There must be something in the air because MacGuyver has started the same thing, if he doesn't get papaya then he doesn't want anything...Last week I tried making mash and NONE of them would eat it...but, I'm not giving up I will try again tomorrow especially with the new fids here, maybe THEY Can be a good example to the others.

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Hey, I sense a birdie mutiny !! Do you think they're all on the internet plotting?:omg:

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Hey, I sense a birdie mutiny !! Do you think they're all on the internet plotting?:omg:
:omg: lets hope not! I want to at least stand a chance at wearing her down!

Status
Not open for further replies.