• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Who wants a talking BIRD?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big.Green.Chicken

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
So disappointing. The weekend crew was not the same weekday crew. My neighbor said my hubby refused to let her come over and snap shots of their ..uhm...jeans pockets, anyway :rolleyes:

Hmm..you know, I could use a freezer :evilgrin:

southerninak

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Hilarious, DH said the bird did the dirty work for ya !:D Thanks for posting this was so funny to read. I needed it today.

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
Well darn !!:lol:

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Yep, I think you need a new freezer ;) lol

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
OMG
I am BELLY laughing
I just read this!!!!
:laughin:
I am at home waiting for my washing machine to be delivered. I thought they would call first to confirm that I would be here. Instead I answer the door and find a drop dead gorgeous guy. With a wink and smile he tells me he is here to deliver my washing machine. It is all I can do to wipe the drool off my chin and tell him where I want it. (The washing machine) I didn't think guys looked like this off the covers of Romances you see in the book store shelves.

As I admire all his rippling muscles and his jeans, they had, uhm, nice pockets in the back:D Kerbear climbs over to look and say Hellllooooo. The guys walk out the door, and I am standing in the doorway watching them put my old washing machine in their truck (you know, just in case they dropped it on accident and I needed to call 911 or something) and suddenly KerBear whoops out WOOO HOOOO:omg: The guys turn back and see me watching them. The one guy grins and winks at me again and they climb in the truck. What if they thought that was ME!!:faint::scared1:

robin's my baby

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
sarah
i think i need a new freezer to..... and hey looking at some nice jean pockets isn't out of the ? either :hehe:

toos&macaws

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
:rofl::o:rofl:
Don't you just love it when they do stuff like that???!!!

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
I think I need a new washer now!!!! I would not mind peeping at the window with you. My vet is HOTTTT!!!!! Like a Richard Gear type. One time I had one of my chinchillas at the vet and he said, “Closer.” So “I” moved closer, not the chin. He said, “No Courtney the chin. “ My face turned beat red because my dad knows me and my mom think he’s a hunk, lol. Im sure my vet knows I have a crush on him. My dad started giggling, so did my vet. I was so embarrassed.

Big.Green.Chicken

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
You can always rely on your birds to show you up or embarass you
Well KerBear has been here a week now and she certainly is doing her job. She hasn't passed up a single opportunity to put me in my place by making me feel stupid or by embarassing the heck out of me:p

My vet is HOTTTT!!!!! Like a Richard Gear type. One time I had one of my chinchillas at the vet and he said, “Closer.” So “I” moved closer, not the chin. He said, “No Courtney the chin. “ My face turned beat red because my dad knows me and my mom think he’s a hunk, lol. Im sure my vet knows I have a crush on him. My dad started giggling, so did my vet. I was so embarrassed
:omg: I would have been so embarassed too. At least he takes it in good grace. One of my cousins is good looking (I can't say Hott about family) and he is an electrician. You would be amazed the amount of light switches, bathroom fans, and all sorts of stuff he gets called to fix. They all seem to miraculously work when he gets there. He is offered lots of ice tea, cookies, and pie for their thankfulness
at his help too.:p

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
Yes, my vet thought it was hilarious. He started giggling. My dad laughed to and rolled his eyes and said, "Yep, that's my daughter." Well at least your cousin gets good business being hot. He must be really good looking. I want to see a pic of him. It must be a miracle that they work when he gets there. ;)

Big.Green.Chicken

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
My cousin would kill me if I posted a pic of him on the internet. He claims he has enough local staulkers, he doesn't want to risk a long distance one:D

I bet there are plenty of ladies who want a photo of your vet;)

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
Well then, next time I go to the vets I will have to brig my camera. My vet already thinks Im nuts, lol. :dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.