• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Who wants a talking BIRD?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Guess KerBear has good taste! :lol:

Annie

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Annie
:rofl: Could you tell me what company that would be plz? my tiels can whistle too! :hehe: and then I can have my dog attack him and then omg, perhaps I'd have to perform mouth-to-mouth for him......

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I think this is a sign that you were meant to end up together! :heart: :rofl:

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
:omg: I was was rolling on the floor before!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Then your hubby says this!!

Well I am glad you guys are enjoying it. I am dying over here. My hubby said "Yep, all them guys are gonna be in line to sign up for our deliveries after they tell them your one of those sexy desperate housewives":scared3:
:laughing6::laughing6::laughing6: isn't a big enough laugh!!

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
OMG, you had me rolling on the floor, laughing so hard I was crying. I didn't think I could laugh any harder then you wrote what your hubby said, and I'm back to laughing and crying again. I can picture this totally in my mind, and I'm liking the 'pockets' I am seeing, lol. So......I think you need to invite all us girls over Saturday for coffee so we can get a looky loo at this guy. We'll behave, ;)

feebee

Jogging around the block
Well I am glad you guys are enjoying it. I am dying over here. My hubby said "Yep, all them guys are gonna be in line to sign up for our deliveries after they tell them your one of those sexy desperate housewives":scared3:
Well if Mr. McHunky comes back we want photos. Tell him you need it for insurance purposes. (You need to insure that all your girlfriends get to see Mr. Sweetcheeks. :D)
Ginger
OMG, you had me rolling on the floor, laughing so hard I was crying. I didn't think I could laugh any harder then you wrote what your hubby said, and I'm back to laughing and crying again. I can picture this totally in my mind, and I'm liking the 'pockets' I am seeing, lol. So......I think you need to invite all us girls over Saturday for coffee so we can get a looky loo at this guy. We'll behave, ;)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

my partner taught my budgie to wolf whistle (he was hoping when i walked in the room Gerald would do it, but only so far really he does it when he sees my parnter!)

though i have noticed Gerald will do it when i have the kids around? maybe he thinks they are good looking?

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I had to come back and read this again. Seriously funny!!! :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:p:hehe::lol:

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Sooooo, have you figured out what you're going to wear on Saturday morning? :D I know I'd be going through my closet.

Big.Green.Chicken

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
You guys are too much:rofl:

I actually have class on Sat. morning. I am volunteering to help seniors file their taxes for free this year. I don't know what time they will come. They will call Friday night. Hopefully they only have an afternoon slot;)

Shall I leave my camera with my neighbor? She is looking forward to peeking out her windows and coming to over to admire my new dryer:p

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
I think you should set up a video camera, have it set up unobtrusively in the laundry room, where the view is good, and turn it on when he's not looking, hehehe. Then put it on here for all of us to view ;)

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
I like the way you think Brigid.

Ginger

M

M.C Bird Rescue

I think you should set up a video camera, have it set up unobtrusively in the laundry room, where the view is good, and turn it on when he's not looking, hehehe. Then put it on here for all of us to view ;)
:omg::rofl::rofl::rofl: PLEASE DO!!!!! hahahaha

Big.Green.Chicken

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
I can't wait to read what KerBear will come out with this Saturday
Oh man, I can't imagine anything more embarassing then what happened already. She is teaching me I had every right to be scared of her beak when I first saw her. I was just worried for all the wrong reasons. What comes out of that beak that is worse then her bite:hehe:

I don't have a video camera, but maybe my neighbor can get a few good, uhm, appliance shots;)

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
This has me laughing so hard! That is hilarious!
And please do sneak a picture or two on Saturday if you can.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.