• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Vendors that are still shipping

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
Thought I would start a thread to let everyone know which vendors that are Avian Avenue Members that are still shipping.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Lil Monsters Bird Toys is still shipping! We currently have no cases in my area of the state but we're still being hermits :lol:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
I'm still shipping, so long as the post office allows. :)

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I'm also still shipping.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Seriously Nutz is shipping orders.

I would also like to mention that both my husband and myself are unemployed at this time as both our regular full time jobs are on mandatory shut down by our state. ( Entertainment Industry )
With that said we have limited to no contact with anyone other than our household. Seriously Nutz is in a separate building from our home. Separate air supply and even separate utilities. It does not accept incoming package shipments as everything is routed through our PO box. All of our toys are bagged and sealed before being boxed as we take disease extremely serious. This is usually a standard procedure that we do unless a toy is freshly dyed however, freshly dyed toys are now being bagged also. Please be aware that fresh dyed toys may need an extra day to air out if alcohol smell is present.

This is a difficult time for everyone. Our thoughts are with everyone that has been impacted, great or small.

Matto

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matt
It's worth noting that COVID19 is not great at surviving on surfaces. There is very little risk of infection from getting packages. If you want to be extra super cautious, let new packages sit in your garage or on the porch for 2-3 days before opening them.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Thanks Ann!

I am still shipping!
IF you feed commercially made food, I would suggest to get stocked up. The manufacturers are now limiting orders to the distributers.
If you are Canadian, order! The Canadian dollar is dropping and prices will eventually be going up as new inventory is added. Also, Avian Organics is going full steam ahead!
My Freeze Dryers were on the fritz and I had very little left.
I've noticed a major drop in my USA customers, is it because they are scared or are they afraid of us Canadians?

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
Thanks Ann!

I am still shipping!
IF you feed commercially made food, I would suggest to get stocked up. The manufacturers are now limiting orders to the distributers.
If you are Canadian, order! The Canadian dollar is dropping and prices will eventually be going up as new inventory is added. Also, Avian Organics is going full steam ahead!
I've noticed a major drop in my USA customers, is it because they are scared or are they afraid of us Canadians?
Trump has mentioned closing the borders. This might be why USA orders are down.

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
We are still shipping here, We have been staying home already for the last week. We don't accept returns either so as long as we are healthy orders will keep going out.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Yes, up and running here! As long as UPS will pick up, we are live.

I will order from my Dist again and see what happens next week with an order.

I have had no emails from any of them, so biz is usual.

They are within States that are NOT part of any shutdown yet anyway.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I'm shipping, if I get orders! It is slow and I don't expect I'll get much at all over the next long while.
I referred your store to someone I've known ( sort of) for a long time. I poked into his facebook page and saw he has a blue throat macaw now and a hyacinth. That was probably a month ( at least) ago. I could see a couple of other people on his page that also owned blue throats. He would be a great person to spread the word on your toys since he's connected to the veterinary world. Have you had any orders from Charleston SC lately?

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
Thanks Ann!

I am still shipping!
It's probably the Canadians, I live with one but most people don't know the truth about Canadians and they are afraid, LOL! Actually after 22 years my Canadian is probably a Texan by now, eh.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I referred your store to someone I've known ( sort of) for a long time. I poked into his facebook page and saw he has a blue throat macaw now and a hyacinth. That was probably a month ( at least) ago. I could see a couple of other people on his page that also owned blue throats. He would be a great person to spread the word on your toys since he's connected to the veterinary world. Have you had any orders from Charleston SC lately?

Oh, why thank you for that, Andrea! No, haven't had anyone this year who was from that area you mentioned. I did get an email from a guy on March 7th who has a Hy asking about a couple of the larger toys and he was referred to my site from another guy but he never ordered.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Oh, why thank you for that, Andrea! No, haven't had anyone this year who was from that area you mentioned. I did get an email from a guy on March 7th who has a Hy asking about a couple of the larger toys and he was referred to my site from another guy but he never ordered.
When I saw his birds in his posts and read how he needed to find someone to weld a couple of bars on his stainless steel cage I knew I needed to mention you to him. I asked first if he would be interested in the link for great quality stainless steel toys before posting on his Facebook. So when he said yes I did. That was March 6th so it could have been him or a friend of his. Anyway... his name is Marshall. He's been in the veterinary field for a very long time and now has his own business as a veterinary consultant for better business practices. He did have an aviary for some time and raised a few different species harder to find. Hopefully he will look into your shop and tell many people about it too!