• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Vendor Etiquette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
OHHHHHHHHHH, I GET IT.

I just reread that post she made on FB about the machine. This whole time I was stuck on the "proofer", and the mention of dough. Machines that process dough for pellets are extrusion machines, but she explicitly stated that she does not use an extruder, so I was all layers of bamboozled. But I went over the post again, and the part of the machine that she's calling the proofer is the steam conditioner. I don't know where she got the term proofer from.

The steam conditioner is a component of the machines that I mentioned earlier (a comment she clearly referenced in her post ;)) so it would seem that she is indeed using a feed pellet machine.

She should just post a picture or a video of the damn thing instead of trying to explain it and confusing everyone. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
According to her the proofer is the first part of the machine. The pellets in her pictures are extruded and in no way came from a proofer/dryer. She needs to get her stories straight
She also stated they slow dry theirs, but other makers extrude theirs. Her process is not the same as she wrote trying to explain the process.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She also stated they slow dry theirs, but other makers extrude theirs. Her process is not the same as she wrote trying to explain the process.
Now, I just re-read something she wrote stating that these new pellets are "cold pressed" & that "very little heat is used". If there is a steaming process...

Steam is made from water @

Screenshot_2019-10-06-20-20-48~2.png

Seeing that temp, it sounds pretty darn hot to me. For those that may not know it's the temp of boiling water...

She's supposed to be uploading video soon. She has also stated...

Screenshot_2019-10-06-20-28-06~2.png
Only comment here from the peanut gallery... Who stated that myth & ... Ok mouths shut now!

Leanna

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Leanna B
I figured she would be looking at this. Honestly I would be thrilled if we made her nervous enough to change her ways. People are still feeding those products after all. The fact that she isn't showing pictures and video evidence is telling to me. That would be my first move if I was telling the truth but then again I wouldn't have done any of the other things she's done.

Lupen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kaitlyn
Spent the better part of last night trying to read at least the majority of this thread, since I saw how active it always was and wow. :sick: Wish I did sooner... but at least I never purchased.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Yup no purchase here either, thank god. At least I know what the heck I'm feeding my lil' guy. But I can stand up and speak for those who do not have voice and I will.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Spent the better part of last night trying to read at least the majority of this thread, since I saw how active it always was and wow. :sick: Wish I did sooner... but at least I never purchased.
Oh you poor thing! Find better reading!!! :laugh:

Insomnia strikes again, but its usual for me. Did dishes late Bebe singing under blankies, SILLY BIRD.
:lol:

Hey - I actually SLEPT last night!

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Ok I've been trying to help @JoJo&Loki find a lab to get this trash tested. University of Minnesota was no help, they outsource all feed to university of north Dakota. I did leave voice mails at FDA about testing this trash. Good lord we have to find some place to do this.

Leanna

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Leanna B
FDA won't help because it's outside of their purview and they do not do private testing. I wonder if food testing lab would do it. There are a lot of services for things of that nature so small businesses can label their goods allergen free.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Found it. It was on her FB. Direct link here

View attachment 316596
@Mizzely I called the bank to make sure they received the faxes and unfortunately they need me to go back to refax some information... but, I needed to copy and paste this Facebook post and for some reason it wouldn't let me pull it off of this page or even copy and paste it so I clicked on your link above.... GUESS WHAT?!! has deleted the section on her July 20 post that has the written portion of he sending newer orders out over the older orders.... Didja notice that? Good thing my sis is visiting today and she took a shot at your screen shot so I can fax that to the bank..

Last edited by a moderator:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Wow... Shady.

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
@Mockinbirdiva

She is ridiculous.

I'm ashamed that I ever bought anything from her and gave her a penny of my money.

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Ok I'm wondering if she knows she is caught like RAT in the trap and trying gnaw off her leg to run. Would NOT SURPRISE me one bit like her other 3 yup I said 3 businesses. That she high tailed from and split

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
@Mizzely I called the bank to make sure they received the faxes and unfortunately they need me to go back to refax some information... but, I needed to copy and paste this Facebook post and for some reason it wouldn't let me pull it off of this page or even copy and paste it so I clicked on your link above.... GUESS WHAT?!! has deleted the section on her July 20 post that has the written portion of he sending newer orders out over the older orders.... Didja notice that? Good thing my sis is visiting today and she took a shot at your screen shot so I can fax that to the bank..
Here is the edit history on that post, in case you need that for your bank. It shows what was originally posted on July 20th, and then shows the edited versions on October 3rd at 9:24pm and 9:30pm. If you need better copies, just PM me your private email address and I can send them as attachments that way.

WD EditHistory_a.JPG
WD EditHistory_b.JPG
WD EditHistory_c.JPG

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Here is the edit history on that post, in case you need that for your bank. It shows what was originally posted on July 20th, and then shows the edited versions on October 3rd at 9:24pm and 9:30pm. If you need better copies, just PM me your private email address and I can send them as attachments that way.

View attachment 316795
View attachment 316796
View attachment 316797
Thank you for doing this for me! I'll pm you later so you can send it to me at my email address... never hurts to have ALL the truth printed out. I love you for doing this!!!!

Well, back from the bank. New faxes sent. everything these days is an open book with time stamps including edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.