• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Update on the Heaven sent Budgies

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
It's been a week they are here. They are staying with us.

They are chatty, I added more toys and they have shredded a tiny planet pleasures toy. We know what I'll be ordering lol.

I walked by their room, heard the most beautiful songs they were singing to each other. Love these sweets guys!
20180606_091903.jpg 20180606_091822.jpg

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
They are so beautiful! Wondeful they are staying:heart:
Yes, I do not have the heart or trust that they would be better off elsewhere!

They have all they will ever need here! The cage we had, it was my beloved parrotlets cage. They have limitless toys, food etc from my store lol.

They have brought life in Jenny's room, although the void of her is immense and still painful. I loved my Jen with every being of my soul.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Do they have a swing yet? So have you played birdie music for them?
There is alot I will be ordering for them in the order for my store this week! I sold out of alot of things at the bird fair.

I have a rope swing in my shop. Still need to add cuttlebone with holder, water bottle, and more littles toys.

;)

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
So glad that they are becoming permanent residents :xflove: No one can replace your Jenny, but I can only imagine how much they would benefit from all the care and love you gave her during her life, and that you have done and continue to do for the others in your flock. Big hugs to you, Claire :hug8:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
So glad that they are becoming permanent residents :xflove: No one can replace your Jenny, but I can only imagine how much they would benefit from all the care and love you gave her during her life, and that you have done and continue to do for the others in your flock. Big hugs to you, Claire :hug8:
Thank you so much Jen. I feel like a zombie today. I have not left the house yet but will soon! I am less sad now (haven't cried since last night) I am having to get my self together. Just placed a big order for my store, lots of cool things for these little guys. I am missing her badly- there is nobody screeching behind me and me having to say "cut it out!" :(

It's horrible void, and the two littles are right nearby as I type. They seem to like listening to google music :D They like Paul Simon heehee and Hoosier loves the song when he whistles.

I really have to thank you Jen for the most encouraging replies to me throughout this really hard time! :hug8:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
The nuggets got a lixit clip on bath and fresh broccoli. They picked at it alittle. I will keep experimenting with fresh foods.

So far they eat seed, mixed in crushed pellet berries and some Roudybush crumbles.

Love them!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Funny how things work out. So happy you and those little ones found each other. :heart:
Like I said, they were Heaven sent. My loss is huge of Jenny, but these guys are keeping me busy, as are my other kids. Hoosier and Kazoo have been really good. The littles are so very cute. Been a very long time since we had littles here. :)

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I guess it's a huge difference in taking care of little birds. I m so very sorry about Jenny. We are so fortunate here on AA to have members like Jennifer who an angel. Hoping your budgie pair will bring you not for many years to come.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
They are a cute male and female couple! :)
Yes I know! These two are awesome. How they stayed close by when they were released or escaped? WE do not know what the story was but they were very close within minutes of being killed by a cat. Thankfully my Manager ran home when his Wife called to save them.

I think the female is nesty, she's in the food bowl in the morning and the most beautiful singing is happening. He's right by her- almost a serenade. I would not be surprised if we get some eggies. I am already adding in 3 times a week Avitech Avi Vita plus since it has calcium added and will do this once a week now that I have a cuttlebone in there.

Oye, what will I do with the eggs if we get them? I am not prepared to be taking care of budgie bubs! But it would be neat, but we shall see! :budgie2::budgie2:

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
They are gorgeous, and what great pics! I love the palm to the left of their cage, and their colorful food bowl.