• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

~*~UPDATE #11!!~*~ Our Very First ~ SIDEWALK SALE ~ January 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
I am out of control. Placed a big (ish) order with True Love Aviary and just now placed an order with Chopper's Toys. I ordered Merlin one of those Kooshie perches. He loves his rope perches so I thought this one might be comfy for him too:) I'm almost relieved the sales are ending so I can stop ordering stuff. PLUS, tomorrow is the Golden Gate KC dog show. I am just going to show a Cavalier and then come home, but I ALWAYS bench there and buy TONS of stuff. I am going to try not to this year. Well, maybe a couple of collars wouldn't hurt....NO!!!
:rofl::rofl:

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
:omg: Hubby just asked me when ALL of my stuff was coming in.... I might not be in too much trouble :rolleyes:
I said I don't know, and also told him that I haven't ordered toys in a LONG time, trying to prepare him :lol:

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Our AA Sidewalk Sale continues through Sunday, as well.

toos&macaws

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
Ok so are all of the sales done? I had no access to my computer yesterday : (
If there is anything you wanted from us, just PM me and I will open it up to you since you couldn't yesterday.:dance4:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
:omg: Hubby just asked me when ALL of my stuff was coming in.... I might not be in too much trouble :rolleyes:
I said I don't know, and also told him that I haven't ordered toys in a LONG time, trying to prepare him :lol:
What a great idea to prepare him like that!!!

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
Simba has been real noisy lately and I told hubby that he's just bored with all his toys and I'd be glad when all the new stuff comes in, he said "I will be too" :lol:
I put Simba on the new Wingdow seat and he shut right up, I said "see" . :rofl:

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Simba has been real noisy lately and I told hubby that he's just bored with all his toys and I'd be glad when all the new stuff comes in, he said "I will be too" :lol:
LOL...ok I can use that in the future...;)

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I had bought a bunch of toys over the summer and my sons were giving me a hard time. Hubby said that they needed new toys for a variety to keep them busy. I was shocked that he said that :hehe:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Robin, you really know how to work it LOL

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
After 28 years I've learned :hehe: Now I'll never tell him how much I spent :eek:

zoomama

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
I just wanted to thank everyone involved in putting the AA Sidewalk sale together. I can only imagine how much work went into setting up the sale. The vendors were so generous to offer the great discounts, and many went above and beyond, offering extra freebies and extending their sale hours. I wish I had more money to spend because I couldn't afford all the great values on my "wish list" this time, but I am thrilled with what I was able to order. I hope this is the start of a repeating event, annually, or more frequently if it could be arranged. But even if this was a one-time deal, I really appreciate it and just want to give a big thanks to all involved! :bounce7:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I just wanted to thank everyone involved in putting the AA Sidewalk sale together. I can only imagine how much work went into setting up the sale. The vendors were so generous to offer the great discounts, and many went above and beyond, offering extra freebies and extending their sale hours. I wish I had more money to spend because I couldn't afford all the great values on my "wish list" this time, but I am thrilled with what I was able to order. I hope this is the start of a repeating event, annually, or more frequently if it could be arranged. But even if this was a one-time deal, I really appreciate it and just want to give a big thanks to all involved! :bounce7:

How could we possibly deprive ourselves of such fun again :rolleyes:
:dance4:
We HAVE to have another, since we all didn't get EVERYTHING available, except maybe gg and Robin :huh:

hsmoscout

Maybe we could have an awesome Summer Beach Party Sale? :D

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Yeah then we have time to replenish our funds!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

We HAVE to have another, since we all didn't get EVERYTHING available, except maybe gg and Robin :huh:
:laughing6: funny!! I didn't everything!! (just almost!:rofl::rofl:)

Jacob

Real Name
Herdis
yep I'm still missing a net and an atom. :D

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

Robin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
:lol: Yeah have another one, cause I didn't get EVERYTHING I WANTED :mad: I cut back :hehe:
Actualy I added another 2 to the other total :eek:

Thanks for a great time, you guys are awesome :hug8:

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
I need to get all the things that GG got, LOL! So, yes, I would love to have another sidewalk sale sometime this year also!

Status
Not open for further replies.