• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

This really shouldn't be funny, but it is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
LOL! You would get a birdsitter to birdsit? LOL. I could always bring him to you!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
This thread cracked me up..thanks for the laughs!:lol:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I didn't think Kiwi was THAT ferocious! He can come and sit on my shoulder anytime! Of course HE might be scared of my huge bald area on my head.Actually, there's more skin than hair! :lol:

kastelling

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Megan
Awww, just show her all the cute pics of sleeping kiwi and then she'll fall in love! :heart:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Awww, just show her all the cute pics of sleeping kiwi and then she'll fall in love! :heart:
She actually saw it firsthand. He fell asleep in the arm of my t-shirt with his little booty sticking out of the sleeve and his head sticking out of the neck and she didn't even care! :rolleyes:

kastelling

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Megan
She actually saw it firsthand. He fell asleep in the arm of my t-shirt with his little booty sticking out of the sleeve and his head sticking out of the neck and she didn't even care! :rolleyes:
*GASP* Does she have no soul?? :eek:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
*lays on the floor laughing because this thread is so funny and is cracking me up!*:lol::rofl:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
:eek::eek: I think you need a new friend!:lol:

crzybrdldy

Real Name
Patty
I just can't imagine you letting that pitbull of parrots out to attack your friend like that, what were you thinking ? :confused: :huh:
:rofl::rofl::dancing:

TypingParrot

I have a friend who is terrified of birds. She just doesn't trust them she says. I ran into her the day we found Mojo and she said "more power to you, I couldn't handle it, they freak me out!" He is so little! And Sprite is even smaller! How could anyone be afraid of them! :lol:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
It's funny and it's also pretty sad if you think of it. There are a couple of ladies here at work who were afraid to pet or hold my birds the few times I've brought them in. They've reacted as if they were bats (cover their hair) or reptiles of some kind. :(

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
So, today the story she is telling is that Kiwi tried to peck her eyes out :huh: She seems to think that's what birds do:eek:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
So, today the story she is telling is that Kiwi tried to peck her eyes out :huh: She seems to think that's what birds do:eek:
:omg: Tell Kiwi to poop on her next time!
That'll teach her to tell untrue bad stories about my Kiwi!:p

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
Did you tell her that he just tried to steal her ponytail? She's a mean friend, I would let Kiwi pee in her drink next week. :eek:

Kmurph43

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kim
OMG...Poor Kiwi! I kind of feel bad that you're friend was crying, but geez Kiwi? He's so great!!

IggyPepito

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Woooow, who in the WORLD could be afraid of KIWI?!?! I can understand people being afraid of Iggy because he is sort of a little monster but KIWI?!?! haha

Seriously if some one told lies about my bird I'd sick my bird on them again, have him poop in their hair and not tell them about it so they go abouts their day with bird poo poo in their hair. :D I can be just as cruel. Even crueler. Although I probably wouldn't have to tell Iggy to poop on them, he'd probably just do it anyways. haha

I seriously can't believe she was crying. After she saw Kiwi all snuggled with you. She knows he's not vicious. I guess some people just have their fears.

Today on facebook I posted a status and it said "I wish people knew more about parrots. The world would be a better place." Seriously, don't you think it would be a better place? haha I do. People need to better understand these creatures.

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Woooow, who in the WORLD could be afraid of KIWI?!?! I can understand people being afraid of Iggy because he is sort of a little monster but KIWI?!?! haha

Seriously if some one told lies about my bird I'd sick my bird on them again, have him poop in their hair and not tell them about it so they go abouts their day with bird poo poo in their hair. :D I can be just as cruel. Even crueler. Although I probably wouldn't have to tell Iggy to poop on them, he'd probably just do it anyways. haha

I seriously can't believe she was crying. After she saw Kiwi all snuggled with you. She knows he's not vicious. I guess some people just have their fears.

Today on facebook I posted a status and it said "I wish people knew more about parrots. The world would be a better place." Seriously, don't you think it would be a better place? haha I do. People need to better understand these creatures.
Well, she is AFRAID of birds, so she was crying. I would cry if someone stuck a snake on me. And she was just exaggerating to be funny, not malicious. I am fine with not everyone loving parrots. I think it keeps many irresponsible people away.

IggyPepito

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Well, she is AFRAID of birds, so she was crying. I would cry if someone stuck a snake on me. And she was just exaggerating to be funny, not malicious. I am fine with not everyone loving parrots. I think it keeps many irresponsible people away.
ohhh yeah I totally understand people who are afraid of birds . One time I was at a seaworld camp with my friends (when I was 15) and we were in the aviary apparently the birds didn't like on of my friends because they kept pecking at her. She ran out crying. It's good that she was just joking though and not trying to spread rumor about Kiwi!! I agree with you. I'm glad not every one loves parrots, it keeps the irresponsible away. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.