• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

This really shouldn't be funny, but it is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
A friend of mine came over today for thirsty Thursday :lol: and Kiwi was on my shoulder. She doesn't like birds AT ALL (like everyone else I know) so she was pretty wary of him.

Well, she wanted to redo her ponytail and she had her head flipped upside down while she gathered her hair. Kiwi flew and landed on the back of her neck. She froze and kept saying "Get it off! Get it off." He didn't bite or anything. He was just trying to hang out on the back of her neck.

I finally got him off and, when she flipped her head back over, I noticed she was crying! He didn't even hurt her!

I couldn't stop laughing.:rofl:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
He got ready for bed while she was here and she was a bit flabbergasted about his Rubbermaid bin of food. I didn't let her look in the bird closet, though. :lol:

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
:rofl::rofl:
Who in the world could be afraid of my sweet Kiwi??!

It's ok Kiwi, you can come hang from my ponytail anytime you want!:heart:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
uummm..... yeah..... probably better not or the little men in white coats will be coming for you!!

I don't think anyone (maybe even me) knows how many toys and parts I have stashed around here :eek: :cool1:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:laughing6: you go Kiwi!!:dance4::dance4:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
I don't know how she could see him all cuddled up to me yet still be scared. He is such a lovebug.:heart:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Big Bad Ferocious Kiwi! :lol:

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
:rofl: omg poor girl. But that is hilarious!

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
I bet Kiwi felt rejected. If you want something to laugh about, my mother in law hit the floor when merlin flew to her. I've never seen her move so fast. :lol: not funny, mean I know, I couldn't help it.

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
I guess that means she wont be birdsitting anytime soon? :lol:
I tried to get a birdsitter once. I was going away for 2 days, so they would have needed to come once to check on him (I was leaving late, coming home early) and I couldn't get anyone. I ended up staying home :(

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
I tried to get a birdsitter once. I was going away for 2 days, so they would have needed to come once to check on him (I was leaving late, coming home early) and I couldn't get anyone. I ended up staying home :(
What?!! poor sweet Kiwi! I will come bird sit for you anytime, we can't be that far from each other:D

GlassOnion

Biking along the boulevard
When we had family one time, my fiance's sister's fiance ran under a chair when Apple flew off of my shoulder.:rofl:

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette

What?!! poor sweet Kiwi! I will come bird sit for you anytime, we can't be that far from each other:D
I just Googled it and, from Wilkes Barre, PA (me) to Cohones, NY (you), it's 3 hours 35 minutes. I may TOTALLY take you up on birdsitting someday. (and I, of course, would always be willing to return the favor :) )

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
I just Googled it and, from Wilkes Barre, PA (me) to Cohones, NY (you), it's 3 hours 35 minutes. I may TOTALLY take you up on birdsitting someday. (and I, of course, would always be willing to return the favor :) )
Hey that is not bad at all! I have family willing to bird sit for me so I would just have them watch my birdies while I watch Kiwi:D That would be so fun!:dance4:

Status
Not open for further replies.