• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

This is Pearl

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I'm so sorry...they are beautiful

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I'm so sorry for your loss Suzanne! I'm glad that Chipper was open to a new friend and Pearl looks like a wonderful new companion. This is the one thing that scares me about pairing up my birds. I don't know what we would ever do with Iris if something happened to Amarillo...of course, I'm not sure what I would do if something ever happened to Amarillo!:) We have Abigail YCA and Nibbles LCA kind of maybe bonding now too although I don't know how close they will ever be. I love it when they decide they will be friends and they have a buddy but I've only had to lose a partner once with Cooper SIE and his brother Taco...I eventually found another sibling of Cooper's, Wylee...they are as thick as thieves now!:)
That's the risk either way :shrug3: seems a price for everything . We feel bad if a their alone . , we feel bad when they lose a mate. :shrug2: We do the best we can.... someday in a perfect world :what: :hug9:At least we have compassion , others aren't so lucky ,so many are considered "Just a Bird " or animal.:(

Last edited: