• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The oldest conure on A.A? Give the age of your conures !

Dana Lee

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Dana
We adopted Ziggy (sun conure) back in June from his original owners. They can't remember if they got him in 2006 or 2007 so he is around 4 or 5 years old. :)
>

Last edited:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Pepper is 4 will be 5 next May :)

Budgiebonkers

aka Pandapaws23
Avenue Veteran
my cherry head is 12 going on 13 in october :)

Feather

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
I haven't a clue how old Miss Tangelo (sun) is. She appeared the Jan. of 09, and someone on another bird forum I was part of at the time said she looked like she was around two years old. Something about the amount of yellow on her wings, but looking at the first pictures and her today, I don't see any difference so . . . I don't know. Maybe she's four. :shrug:

penny'smom

Real Name
Ashley
oh, man - this was a bad thread for me to view, LOL. I LOVE conures - ALL conures, and every time I see one on CL I have to restrain myself and remember that Penny (WBC) is enough to handle! I'd love to have a house-ful of conures if I had space, a back-up babysitter for travel, and the time.

unicornlady7

Real Name
Christa
Lol! I know how you feel, Ashley! I'm so in love with my yellow side GCC, I would LOVE more just like him! But with 3 kids, 3 birds, a cat and not enough space for more - I keep myself in check! :) Aristotle is still a baby at 6 months old.

65sunnyday

Real Name
April, aka 'SUNNY'
My Sun Conure Nicky will be 6yrs old on 10/6--I better improve his diet PDQ, because I want him to live a long, healthy life. Blue Crowns seem to be the winners here:heart:

kitsunebandit

Avenue Veteran
Mine's four months old :lol:

Dexter, turquoise yellow-sided green cheek conure

KatherinesBirds

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katherine
Photo 21.jpg This pretty girl is Chuckles, my Blue Crowned conure. She will turn 22 years old this coming August 14th. My painted conure, King Louie, will turn 24 this June. They are both doing well! I have had them both since they were young. Chuckles was under a year when I adopted her. Louie, I finished hand feeding him after I purchased him. Louie still plays, rolls on his back and acts like a baby! His beak has a real tendency to get overgrown and he is very used to being held in a towel while I grind it down. I have to do this a couple times a year. I use Badger Balm natural on her beak and feet. Chuckles had slowed down a lot (well, I have too!) in the past 22 years. She sleeps on the floor of her cage on three soft towels since she shows signs of arthritis in her feet about the same time my own feet hurt. She takes long naps now (me too). Love them both!

Last edited:

Cinnyluver

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Ana
My mitred hybrid is 2 and my GCC is 1. :D

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Koopa will turn 1 on 05/08, so not at all old yet :)

Koopa girl.jpg

Dany

Sitting on the front steps
AwwwWWWWwWwwwwWWWWWWww! My god! All your birds are real cuties! :hug8:

Katherinesbird... 22 yrs old!?? That is so awesome.

I wonder what's the oldest sun conure age?