• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

The grief is so overwhelming

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Thinking of you & hope you find comfort in this challenging time. :sadhug:

Priya12

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Priya
I’m sorry you’re having to go thru this , we all understand your pain and this is just something that gets better with time , 15 Years is very long but something we must be thankful for is the time we receive and all the happiness blueberry brought you ,as time passes you will feel it’s getting easier to live with , it hurts less but we you won’t be forgetting but you will be carrying on as blueberry would want you to . We are always here for you ❤

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sorry for your loss.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
I am so sorry for your loss. Take your time and grieve. Then you can decide if another bird is your future.

krupali

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
krupali
So sorry for your loss. 15 years is a lot. Please take your time to grieve. I lost my tiel two days ago and it hasn't been easy. I had her for 9 years

Keetie!

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Joanne
So sorry for your loss. 15 years is a lot. Please take your time to grieve. I lost my tiel two days ago and it hasn't been easy. I had her for 9 years
I am also so sorry for your two losses...the heartache is horrible! Self-care is so important right now. Thank you for the lovely words.