• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Take a look at Wingdow's new "Loft" product

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
We have a new product on our site that's pretty cool---but it may not be obvious as to what it's supposed to do. It's called "Wingdow Loft"--and it's designed to hang above Wingdow Seats and add climbing and play room above the Seat. It can also serve as a simple, "no frills" stand-alone window perch---but the enhancement to Wingdow Seat is the intended use. Been testing it with quite a few birds---and it seems to be a hit. And, it's on sale during the SWS if interested. Take a look at the pic below to see one of my little fids enjoying it---and let me know what you think. I have a cool video, too---but apparently can't upload it.
WLoft_MollyPic.jpg

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Hey you have those Kitchen sinks on your site too!!!

greys4u

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
How much are you asking for The Loft?

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
That is awesome!

Wingdow

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
I have an introductory price on my site of $54.95. It's less than a Wingdow Seat because (unlike Wingdow Seat), it's formed out of a sheet of acrylic and not thermoformed---and it comes with just suction cups. There are holes in the ceiling for adding your own stuff (toys, bungees, swings, etc.) to hang over the Seat---but you can also add our toy hanger and or hang one of our perches from the top to form a second level perch. You can see how we've tricked out the one in our pic. Our little fid spends all day climbing up and down. There's 15% off for the SWS, too---and (at this SWS price) I'm essentially giving it away at a little more than cost so that AAers try it out. Hope you like it! The birds that have tried it out so far are pretty crazy about it.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Hey---is it possible to upload videos to AA? Have the cutest video of "The Loft"---but wouldn't take when I tried to upload.
If it's on you tube it is.

I read a thread on the forums that said just click the link that shows the film, 3rd one to the right of the smiley face, and you can put the link there.

Wingdow

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
Video clip not on youtube yet---but will hopefully be next week. I'm a youtube novice right now---but working hard to change that so I can post Wingdow videos.

greys4u

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I would love to see a video! I had a question about the medium wingdow. How long is the perch?

Wingdow

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
I haven't put the video up on youtube yet. Having some problems doing that. But, I have it on Flickr---and can send a link to your email if interested. I know that works. As far as the Medium Wingdow, it comes standard with a 3" high perch---but you can specify with perch height you want. For example, if your bird is a conure, we always send the Medium Wingdow with a 5" high perch to make sure there's adequate tail clearance. Birds spend a LOT of time on their Wingdows---so we want to make sure it's 100% comfortable for them!

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
But how long is it? I know the Wingdow is 16" wide, but the perch is shorter I think. Does the Wingdow taper out at the top? It's hard to tell from the photos because they are all at an angle. The 16" is the length of the frame itself, is that correct?

Wingdow

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
Are you talking about the Medium Wingdow Seat---or the Wingdow Loft? I have dimensional drawings of both on the website under "More Details"---and that will hopefully answer your question.

Here are the dimensions of the Medium Wingdow Seat:
http://birdstore.wingdow.com/images/MoreInfo/WSeatInfoPg_MedDimensions.pdf

Here are the dimensions for Wingdow Loft:
http://birdstore.wingdow.com/images/MoreInfo/WLoft_Dimensions.pdf

Let me know if these links work. Otherwise, I'll figure something else out.

Wingdow

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
Addendum to the above. The pdfs usually display right away---but may go into your download folder, depending on what browser you are using. Let me know if these drawings answer your questions about dimensions.

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Thank you, sorry I missed that section on your website!:wacky: