• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sun Conure Roll Call

Chicklet

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jamie
They all are so gorgeous and sweet looking--- but if they all were flying around a room could you pick your baby out!!!:confused:
Yup :p Briar has a deformed beak from improper handfeeding at the breeders

Feather

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
They all are so gorgeous and sweet looking--- but if they all were flying around a room could you pick your baby out!!!:confused:
Sure! Tanjee has a lot of red on her face and she's constantly opening and closing her beak. I think I'd also be able to recognize her from the green on her wings.
Even if I were wrong and unable to pick her out, I could drag my dad into the room and she'd be on him like a magnet to a fridge. :dancing:

minirachie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rachel
Bahahahahaha Very true, it would be hard for some, but Skittles does NOT stop talking, just little murmors all the times LOL And onhis tail feather he has what look like scratches but are just marks of white on his tail feathers, also his feet are nearly black and I have seen alot of Sun's with pink feet lol. And last but not least his wings. He is only a baby and going through molting and on the top of his wings he has a stripe of yellow going from one wing to te other, and then on the bottom of one wing he hs a stripe forming but only on one wing, the other hasn't started going yellow. :laughing12:

TWR

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
I could pick Tinga out. He'd be the one sticking to me like Velcro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yup,due to Simba's lack of green on his feathers,and the fact that he would stick to me like glue.

minirachie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rachel
Yup mine sticks to me. Unless he flyies to the turtle tank but he always lands back on my shoulder. And once they're on....you can't get em off! :rofl:
Also Some ore pics I got today of Skittles and I and just some of skittle FINALLY got some good photos of him YAY Also to me it was like we were doing the same facia expressions if you get me..?? Like the first photo I'm looking on the side an he's doing the same,and the scond I'm Smiling big and he is too hehe. My favorite one is when he is on top of the glass cup. He was doing all these poses like: " IM KING OF THE CUPS!" :D
029.JPG 026.JPG 040.jpg 037.JPG 041.jpg 032.JPG

Dana Lee

Real Name
Dana
Yes! But only because Ziggy likes to say his name like this "ZIGGGGGGYYYYY!!!!" or "Good Birdie! How doin?" If he wasn't a chatterbox or miraculously decided to be quiet :lol:then no, I wouldn't be able to pick him out in a crowd

minirachie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rachel
Bahahaha That sounds so cute I can imagine him going ZIIIGGGYYY. Too cute!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
All of the sun conures posted here are stunning!

Matt

Euphoria

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Kat
Rachie i just noticed something soooo cute about ur conure he looks like hes wearing a mask. :D like a bandit .. its soo cute

minirachie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rachel
AWWWWWWWWWW! I just went back through thethread and I saw Sunni waving......SA CUTE! I god I want another bird LOL And I only just got Skittles. Haha All the cuteness gets to me >.<

brdfvr

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Krystal
Yup mine sticks to me. Unless he flyies to the turtle tank but he always lands back on my shoulder. And once they're on....you can't get em off! :rofl:
Also Some ore pics I got today of Skittles and I and just some of skittle FINALLY got some good photos of him YAY Also to me it was like we were doing the same facia expressions if you get me..?? Like the first photo I'm looking on the side an he's doing the same,and the scond I'm Smiling big and he is too hehe. My favorite one is when he is on top of the glass cup. He was doing all these poses like: " IM KING OF THE CUPS!" :D
View attachment 71299 View attachment 71300
I love your first two pics, you and skittles have a great relationship! :heart:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Lola is very pretty!

Matt

snackies

Real Name
Rebecca
Thanks! We think so too. :o:

(I think she does aswell!)

I can't wait to watch her grow up and burst into bright yellow and orange feathers!
...hmm that sounds a bit violent actually, I don't mean literally pop! hahah.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
She is going to be stunningly beautiful when she is older. :cloud9:

If it weren't for how loud they are, I would love a Sun.. I am just going to awe over photos instead though. :D