• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sun Conure Roll Call

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Though I would update this thread! Anymore Sunnies out there,that want to share their pics?
Simba on my knee 5.4.11.jpg Simba shining in the sun.jpg

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
Here's Kiwi!!

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
P1010022.jpg P1010035.jpg P1010007.jpg I need some new pics of Rika----- P1010014_edited.jpg

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Gorgeous sunnies!! :swoon:

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Here is Chya when she did her own DNA test while mom was gone to a conference showing he was a she! She hates cameras so I usually cannot get a good picture. And yes, I helped her keep her little nest clean, made sure she had food and water. Is it ironic that she's eating eggs while sitting on eggs??? Now when she lays eggs, I just replace with fake eggs. No boxes or nesty places, she's not allowed to share a cage with her friend Happy (gold cap) since she always develops a bacterial infections when egg laying. She was my sickly fid for the first 2-3 years or her life. Thank goodness for Dr. Orosz in Toledo!
chya with eggs.jpg

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Here is Chya when she did her own DNA test while mom was gone to a conference showing he was a she! She hates cameras so I usually cannot get a good picture. And yes, I helped her keep her little nest clean, made sure she had food and water. Is it ironic that she's eating eggs while sitting on eggs??? Now when she lays eggs, I just replace with fake eggs. No boxes or nesty places, she's not allowed to share a cage with her friend Happy (gold cap) since she always develops a bacterial infections when egg laying. She was my sickly fid for the first 2-3 years or her life. Thank goodness for Dr. Orosz in Toledo!
View attachment 63046
Chya is beautiful :heart:

emtGen

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Gen
hehehe wow ftw! Ill have to grab some pics of all the suns we have at the rescue... We have 9 LOL

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Chili is very pretty!

Matt

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I :heart: Briar

alys

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Alice
Hi! I just joined this forum, and here is my little 6 month boy named Dino! Currently Dino has a major case of chicken butt...but he's as playful as ever and doesn't seem to notice his lack of tail feathers at all.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi! I just joined this forum, and here is my little 6 month boy named Dino! Currently Dino has a major case of chicken butt...but he's as playful as ever and doesn't seem to notice his lack of tail feathers at all.

Oh my gosh!,he is so adorable.