• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Strange question

Rei.dot

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Rei cooper
so I’m eating some homemade buffalo chicken dip and I’m letting Yuki zoom as per usual . She doesn’t yet trust me enough to fly and perch on my arm or shoulder or so I thought . I jokingly offer her a cracker with dip on it because she was doing her long tippy toe looking stretch (that’s the best way I can describe it) . She flys across the room buzzes me twice and lands on my arm and speeds over to the cracker with dip . She was so interested in this dip that she followed the cracker when I tried to take it away . I have never seen her so interested in anything and so persistent to get to it .

Long story short

I’m looking for a bird friendly buffalo chicken dip recipe (something that maybe looks like it ?) 974C1124-28A0-4943-900B-75EBD6DCAEDE.jpeg
Kinda looks like a mash right?

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I would try to make a totally ‘fake chicken dip’.

How about some mashed cauliflower with a little bit of hot pepper seeds and maybe a little bit of mashed squash or pumpkin to give it an orange color.

She may have been interested in the cracker too, which I’m sure you could find a healthy version of a cracker in the store.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I would try to make a totally ‘fake chicken dip’.

How about some mashed cauliflower with a little bit of hot pepper seeds and maybe a little bit of mashed squash or pumpkin to give it an orange color.

She may have been interested in the cracker too, which I’m sure you could find a healthy version of a cracker in the store.
That sound yummy Karen, fids just want to eat what we eat anyways. :coke: