• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Store Review: Fosters and Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
I work for a wholesale distributor so I buy it at work. It works wonderfully! No black print on your hands and as you said you can monitor poop very easy. I put several layers in the cages and just pull up the top couple layers when cleaning cages.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Another excellent store is the birdsafe store. Good prices, excellent selection and personal service. I have always found them to be super fast in delivery. I buy from Foster & Smith too. Joe is always emailing me when I make a mistake on an order.
ML

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Thanks ML, we need tips like these. :highfive:

Hay Kay

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Haylie
I order from them a LOT! love them, fast cheap great customer service

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
I LOVE Drs. Foster and Smith, I order a lot from there and last X-mas someone bought some stuff for the birds as a donation and had it sent to my house for Christmas!! HOW NICE!!!!!!

Becca0406

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rebecca
When we decided to get MacGuyver I researched alot of companies on the web. His corner cage was almost $100 less then any where else. I also like the fact that they use biodegradable peanuts made from the starch in potatoes. I have saved some to use as toys for the fids as they are so safe and a fun shape. See the attached about their GREEN products.

Going Green at Drs. Foster and Smith Pet Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.