• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Store Review: Fosters and Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

WenM

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Wendy
On Wednesday I Ordered 25# of Roudybush and a really nice heavy duty cage corner platform for Fiona - shipping is flat rate $5.99. Total came to $65.97 and the order was waiting on my doorstep Friday when I got home from work. Good Deal!

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I have always had great service from them too. Very quick with shipping

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
The random times i order from them, they always have excellent customer service and are speedy.

I think it helps they in WI.:rolleyes:

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
The random times i order from them, they always have excellent customer service and are speedy.

I think it helps they in WI.:rolleyes:
I have ordered from them several times and have never paid attention to the fact that they are in Wisconsin. No wonder I get things so fast

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
that flat shipping rate on a heavy order like that is outstanding!!! :highfive:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
We order from them mainly saltwater supplies. But I have ordered bird supplies and dog supplies too, all with great service.

LuvMyBirds

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
Sunni's favorite thing in her house is her corner platform :)

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
I love them. :)

Blazeybird

Real Name
Houston
I get EVERYTHING there. I absolutely adore their customer service, and I always get my packages in two days, no matter what. I have spent more money at that store than anywhere else. I love them and would recommend them to anyone :D

Moirana

Strolling the yard
i've only ordered a few times, but was happy with their service... prices are decent if you buy bulk - if not, i buy at bird expos; it's cheaper

Artagiel

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Haley
That is where I am doing all the fids Christmas shopping! Putting the order in this weekend and I am so excited! I have ordered from them twice before and I have not had any problems, everything showed up quick and in perfect condition. I lurve them!

They are in WI?! No wonder they are so awesome that is where my boyfriend comes from too! Maybe I can ask them to send him some cheese curds while they are at it? LOL!

Besta3

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jackie
what about the perchstore.net? I am trying to find an inexpensive source for cage liners.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
what about the perchstore.net? I am trying to find an inexpensive source for cage liners.
I suggest not shopping from there at this time. Can you use newspapers??

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Jackie, I use unprinted newsprint that comes in 24X36 sheets. I bet if you called a local mover in your area they would sell some to you. It comes in 25# bundles usually and has many sheets to a bundle.

Besta3

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jackie
thank you Pat!!! That is brilliant. I try to avoid newsprint(that has been printed on), just because I want to be aware of the poop. Baby is too new to me and I want to be aware immediately if something changes. Had been using copy paper, but thought the waxed sheets might be better. The moving paper is a good compromise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.