• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Some of my other pets

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:cloud9: I love everyone! :) :) :loveshower:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
They're all so cute!

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
We had 16 ferrets over the years, prior to the dogs and birds. Loved them. But we were warned they can kill birds, so no more ferrets in our family.

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Cute! Can I request a video of your tortoise? They are sooo cute! I have 3 cats and 4 birds and just one of me, otherwise I would love to have a chinchilla and some type of lizard.

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
I just want to cuddle up with the cats! Love the husky (mix?) too! And the snake is adorable! Love looking at all the photos! I'd say that the beta could use a home up-grade though! A 5 to 10g gallon tank with some live plants would probably make him happy! Not sure where you are at, but Petco's gallon per dollar sale is coming up soon, with tanks 10-40 gallons, and anything bigger at a discount. (if I recall right) Petsmart currently has their Top Fin 5 gallon tank kit on sale at $20 (or half off).

@11bryces has a great setup for his betas!

Rex1718

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jack Winkle
I just want to cuddle up with the cats! Love the husky (mix?) too! And the snake is adorable! Love looking at all the photos! I'd say that the beta could use a home up-grade though! A 5 to 10g gallon tank with some live plants would probably make him happy! Not sure where you are at, but Petco's gallon per dollar sale is coming up soon, with tanks 10-40 gallons, and anything bigger at a discount. (if I recall right) Petsmart currently has their Top Fin 5 gallon tank kit on sale at $20 (or half off).

@11bryces has a great setup for his betas!

Jada, is a husky/shepherd mix. Lol, it took me a minute to figure out what betta you were talking about because we don’t have one. I looked through the pics and seen what you were talking about. That was Goku the fish, my nephew spent a few weeks with me over the summer. I ended buying him the fish and a tank, we didn’t set the tank up because I had to drive him home a few days later. We put him in a jar so water wouldn’t slosh out on the car ride.
but thanks for the concern.

Rex1718

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jack Winkle
Cute! Can I request a video of your tortoise? They are sooo cute! I have 3 cats and 4 birds and just one of me, otherwise I would love to have a chinchilla and some type of lizard.

Rex1718

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jack Winkle
I will as soon as I figure out how to post a video. Rex is a Sulcata, he is still really young

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
I thought husky shepherd! And that's awesome about the beta! Goku eh? He must be a little fireball! LOL It would be quite cute if there was a little dragonball ornament! ;)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I love them all but was specially drawn to the kitties - that black one with the white under his nose and on his chin looks like he's wearing some kind of mask like Batman. And I have a soft spot for torties. You're not just a "bird person, you're a "critter person" and I love it :heart: Now you're going to have to tell us their names.

Rex1718

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jack Winkle
I love them all but was specially drawn to the kitties - that black one with the white under his nose and on his chin looks like he's wearing some kind of mask like Batman. And I have a soft spot for torties. You're not just a "bird person, you're a "critter person" and I love it :heart: Now you're going to have to tell us their names.
You’re talking about Handsome, he’s a rescue. Funny I’m not really a cat person, but he took to me right off. The kittens were found abandoned, we had to buy formula for them. We weren’t gonna keep them but my girls fell in love with them. Their names are Lady Spots and Sprinkles.