• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Signatures! :D #4

Feather

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Yeah, we all knew it was coming. :artist2:
Please note that I am a busy person. I'm historically pretty quick on the delivery, but these do take me an average of 1-2 hours to complete so some patience is required.

I'll work with whatever you give me, but the best photos are almost always the most boring ones. ;) Crisp, in focus, nothing obscuring the subject, and preferably the bird doing nothing but standing there.
I will keep the work file for one week. This file means I can make changes to your signature. Once it's gone, I can no longer do that, so if you need something adjusted please let me know right away. You can request I keep it longer if you have anticipated changes down the road (new bird expected in a month, baby bird awaiting first molt into adult plumage, etc.)

You are welcome to use the signature wherever and however you wish. I only use free resources that have no strings attached.

Here are some examples. Form to request one is at the bottom of this post.

Please fill out this form when ordering a signature. Lines may be copy/pasted as many times as needed:

Username:

Bird's name:
Bird's species:
Photo of bird:

Username on sig: (Y/N)
Birds' names on sig: (Y/N)

Dimensions: (optional; default is 600x224px)

Extra text desired: (optional)
Desired theme: (optional)
Desired colors: (optional)
Desired Font: (optional)

Anything else?: (optional)

CallieCadmoor

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Georgia
I'll get together some pics of the birbs and full out the form in the morning!

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Would you do one that was my non-bird animals, so I could have it in conjunction with my current one, or are you birds only? No worries if not

Feather

Avenue Veteran
I'll get some pictures together. Sorry that it will probably take a while. How many of them are you prepared to do as there are quite a few to cover...
I'll do my best to work with whatever you send. I'm usually pretty good at puzzling out how to make everyone fit, though with non-avians I'll likely have to deviate from my usual style some.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I have faith in you!
Feather makes fantastic signatures! Loved mine so much! (Had Jacob and Sydneys duck on it :lol: )

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
@Feather when you don't have as many lined up, can you make me a Christmas themed one?

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Call me AB
You betcha. Feel free to post photos any time.
Thanks! I'll post them later. One question though do you prefer one bird per picture or is two birds in some pictures ok?

Feather

Avenue Veteran
Thanks! I'll post them later. One question though do you prefer one bird per picture or is two birds in some pictures ok?
Yep, two is fine. An old one I did of my own birds was of each couple preening each other. :xflove: