• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Sheltie cuteness prospects

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Update on Beetle. He's 9 mos going on 10 mos in April. Life here is perfect with everything.

He is not fond of stangers one bit. He did meet the next door Neighbors on a walk. He was clearly not comfortable, but as we talked he atleast sniffed them after 15 to 20 mins. He will not be hands on to those he does not know. He is very loving and hands on to us, such a total love bug.

I am okay with this, but he will have to adjust to the Vet.

His coat is getting longer, he's so much taller! He loves to play with Jett. He absolutely loves to chase kickballs. Chewing his beef trachea, cow ears, chicken feet that are all good for teeth, skin and joints.

We are 100% house broken and pretty much were after 2 to 3 weeks home. He has been crate free for the last week when we go out on short trips and doesn't chew on anything.

He's simply so good, and I am obsessed with him! You cannot not smile at that face!
20220223_220338.jpg
Yes, we like digging in the yard oye.

20220324_100521.jpg

20220316_132910.jpg

20220310_214455.jpg
20220321_111128.jpg
20220316_173128.jpg
Lovely and so kissable!

Last edited:

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Update on Beetle. He's 9 mos going on 10 mos in April. Life here is perfect with everything.

He is not fond of stangers one bit. He did meet the next door Neighbors on a walk. He was clearly not comfortable, but as we talked he atleast sniffed them after 15 to 20 mins. He will not be hands on to those he does not know. He is very loving and hands on to us, such a total love bug.

I am okay with this, but he will have to adjust to the Vet.

His coat is getting longer, he's so much taller! He loves to play with Jett. He absolutely loves to chase kickballs. Chewing his beef trachea, cow ears, chicken feet that are all good for teeth, skin and joints.

We are 100% house broken and pretty much were after 2 to 3 weeks home. He has been crate free for the last week when we go out on short trips and doesn't chew on anything.

He's simply so good, and I am obsessed with him! You cannot not smile at that face!
View attachment 404929
Yes, we like digging in the yard oye.

View attachment 404930

View attachment 404931

View attachment 404932
View attachment 404933
View attachment 404934
Lovely and so kissable!
Oh my goodness! Look at you all grown up now! You're such an devilishly handsome boy. I wanna smooch and boop that snoot :heart:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Has he met your mom?

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
He has such innocent eyes… surely he can do no wrong! :D

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
So handsome and sweet looking.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Has he met your mom?
Yes, took him over her house weeks ago. He stayed away from her. But eventually sniffed her hand with mine.

She'll be here next week for her bday dinner. We'll see how he is with her hopefully he warms up watching his sister dogs interact with her.