• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Seed brand

Angela_2

Walking the driveway
Hi!
Lately i changed my parrot's (7-9 months old IRN) diet to focus more into pellet and veggies instead of seed
but i also bought new seed brand and i'm not sure if it's good so let me know what you think ^^*
veggies and fruits for breakfast, then after a while a give him small amount of mix seed; pellet is always around and he sometimes prefers them to veggies :)

Attachments

animalover

Jogging around the block
Hi!
Lately i changed my parrot's (7-9 months old IRN) diet to focus more into pellet and veggies instead of seed
but i also bought new seed brand and i'm not sure if it's good so let me know what you think ^^*
veggies and fruits for breakfast, then after a while a give him small amount of mix seed; pellet is always around and he sometimes prefers them to veggies :)
I have that seed mix, I mean its good, all seeds Obviously, I don’t feed it alone, sometimes as a treat or a mix in with their food, :)

Angela_2

Walking the driveway
I have that seed mix, I mean its good, all seeds Obviously, I don’t feed it alone, sometimes as a treat or a mix in with their food, :)
Thank you dear!
Yes i give them with his pellet
He was so happy today with this seed though :D