• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

<Sad Update #83>please help!! Sick baby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codyandme1

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Amber
Reading through this thread, I couldn&rsquo;t help but cry and feel so much heart break. I am very sorry for your loss, you done all you could for him. :sadhug2:

Amber, where in Australia are you?! If close, I would have been willing to rush over and try and help.
I am in Perth western Australia, if you are here to I am in quinns rock.

Codyandme1

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Amber
Im giving extra attention to his older brother who doesn't seem to upset, I find I forgive my other birds including him very easily for anything they do, I'm still quite shooken up I guess, I will keep you updated on the big guy, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325858546.164946.jpg
Here was a more recent pic of him, ( quite hard to get a pic that's not blurry when he's bobbing his head up and down)

KatherinesBirds

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katherine
Amber, you were very valiant and brave in your efforts. I too have raised birds and struggled to save one but could not. This little one if flying free now. bless you for your work.
Katherine

subliminal

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jenn
You did the best you could love, little Barney knew he was loved even as he crossed the bridge. Take extra good care of his brother, he is a very cute big boy! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.