• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Sad news Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Blues

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Bless you both....:hug8:, Jamie couldn't have had a better way to open a new chapter of his life than to have you with him in that transition.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Oh my dear, dear friend. I am sending you love, strength and the certainty that you are doing the right thing for your beloved.

Jamie needs to be free of his earthbound body. He has bravely and happily lived in it as best he could and now he can't drag it around anymore.

My prayer is that some way some how when he is free he will let you know that everything is okay.

I love you Jamie, you have touched my heart in it's deepest place. Fly high and pain free little guy. I will miss you very much.

Ginger

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Aww, Danita, I am so sorry!:( I can't imagine how sad you are!:( I will be keeping you in my prayers and I hope that Jamie goes peacefully. I know that it will be hard for you to do, and I also know that you are a very strong person, and I know that you are doing the right thing for Jamie. We are here for you Danita, and I will keep you in my prayers.

Danita, you gave Jamie the best life he could have possibly had, you did everything in your power to keep him safe, warm, happy, healthy, and it is all because you loved him, and I can tell that he loves you a lot, and I am sorry that you are having to go through this, but please know that all the people at AA are praying for you and we are thinking about you.

Last edited:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
sending prayers and strength your way - Jamie will be waiting for you at the rainbow bridge, completely healthy, flying free:heart:

:hug8:

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Jamie will be free of pain and will be doing all of the things he couldn't do while bearing his broken little body in life. He can fly free every day and then come home to sleep beside his Mom. He's there forever.
ML

M

M.C Bird Rescue

AWW I am so sorry. I hope you are ok. This is a sad day. I am very sorry.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Danita I am so sorry. I will keep you in my thoughts.:hug8:

Jally

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
:( I'm so sorry.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Just wanted to send another big hug for you. I know the time is near and I am thinking of you Danita :hug8:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
:hug8::hug8::hug8:his story is never over because it is engraved in our hearts forever

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
were all with you hun

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
I wonder how many birds Jamie has saved, by letting people know that sometimes a not quite so perfect bird can be better than a perfect one? In Danitas' case, Jamie gave her the confidence and love to save Bea and Kiwi and nurse them and Newman though serious illnesses. Jamie did his job well here on Earth.
ML

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
As tears are streaming down my checks, I am so so sorry, Danita. Jamie knew he was forever loved..............please except my big, big hugs during this very hard and sorrowful time...............:hug8::hug8:

cher

Attachments

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I am sitting here crying as I read this. I am really sorry Danita but know that you are doing the right thing for him. You guys had an incredible bond and it was obvious that Jamie loved you very much. He was a big cuddle bug. May he fly free and be mobile again. He will be waiting for you at the rainbow bridge. Many :hug8:coming your way!!

JAMIE WILL NEVER BE GONE OR FORGOTTEN!!

RIP Jamie

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Danita, look around, you have so many people holding your heart together right now. Lean on us. We'll cry together for sweet Jamie.

Status
Not open for further replies.