• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Recommendations for Subscription Toy Boxes!

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Yeah! What the heck was I thinking? I know that. Sorry Kenzie, I get brain fog & not using my Cpap makes it really bad. I just went 3 weeks (almost) w/ out because I've had a respiratory virus that knocked me down. I'll get you photos of Shawna's box, I didn't forget just been really ill w/ another issue. Can't even pick the box up because of how bad I feel. I just didnt want you to think I forgot. I like tge idea Sarah has about the 30-60-90 days. I haven't had time to build a dang thing. If it goes much longer Buddy's going to walk down my street petitioning for a new owner who has new toys! :ohdrama::lol:
I hope you start to feel better soon! :smileflower:

It’s a terrible season for many people it seems.

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Okay guys, the bongo box got unpacked this evening... Enjoy!

IMG_20200203_183952482.jpg IMG_20200203_184003663.jpg IMG_20200203_184046584.jpg

I have sky high hopes for that big one! It may take a while to get it accepted and installed, but I love it already! I think it's bigger than the one I found on your website, @Mizzely. Did you make it that big for Monaco?

I have been trying to get Monaco interested in toys and foraging, so I'm not doing monthly boxes.... Yet! But, each of the vendors I've ordered from has been great listening to my descriptions and helping me choose things. I don't think I'll need to shop anywhere else very often. Following the diy section is very helpful too. AA is the best place. I swear if we could get vet care here it would literally be a one stop shop shy of a grocery store!

Thank you for the myriad textures and the foraging perch, @Mizzely, I'll let you know how it goes.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Okay guys, the bongo box got unpacked this evening... Enjoy!

View attachment 327318 View attachment 327319 View attachment 327320

I have sky high hopes for that big one! It may take a while to get it accepted and installed, but I love it already! I think it's bigger than the one I found on your website, @Mizzely. Did you make it that big for Monaco?

I have been trying to get Monaco interested in toys and foraging, so I'm not doing monthly boxes.... Yet! But, each of the vendors I've ordered from has been great listening to my descriptions and helping me choose things. I don't think I'll need to shop anywhere else very often. Following the diy section is very helpful too. AA is the best place. I swear if we could get vet care here it would literally be a one stop shop shy of a grocery store!

Thank you for the myriad textures and the foraging perch, @Mizzely, I'll let you know how it goes.
Yes that one is custom made for Monaco! I think I put every texture I own in your box to see what she goes for! Then once we know what she might like we can expand from there :D

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Yes that one is custom made for Monaco! I think I put every texture I own in your box to see what she goes for! Then once we know what she might like we can expand from there :D
:wow::yourock: @Mizzely!

See?! AA vendors go above and beyond!

Monaco

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
I also did half with dyes and half without since you said she likes colors but you prefer natural ;)
It tickles me that you went to the trouble of making us both happy! You did a great job! I figure except for her diet, my preferences no longer have much weight. I'm glad to be more than a tool of transportation!

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ok so I finally got pics of my lil monsters stuff. I believe the stuff on the left & the yellow, teal hangy were from my Bingo box. The 2 valentines items (Papa bear & the heart hangy) were paid seperately.

You can see Buddy's haul here.