• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post your cage set-ups!

BirbDex

Strolling the yard
Excuse the feathers on the floor this was before I vacuumed.
Heads up that water isn't green it's lettuce. I got this cage for her just recently to give her as much space as possible and make her as happy as possible.
I custom made all of her pearchs (I do need to down size some next year) But I'm pretty happy with her setup.

Attachments

Last edited:

KiwiConure

Strolling the yard
Excuse the paper mess, it's change day! But here's little Kiwi's home + a little picture of the mess creator herself! I forget the exact measurements but it's a Pawhut 32x32x63 I believe, plus she's got a few boings and swings to lounge on around the room :D

Attachments

barbs0nly

Walking the driveway
Real Name
lilly
here’s my pretty basic setup for a gcc who demands to be out of her cage 12/12 hours that she’s awake lmao. i plan on getting more toys and things (plastics are her favorite) lmk if there’s anything i can improve on! 63665F5C-A60A-4C79-9379-B2C60566EE90.jpeg

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
here’s my pretty basic setup for a gcc who demands to be out of her cage 12/12 hours that she’s awake lmao. i plan on getting more toys and things (plastics are her favorite) lmk if there’s anything i can improve on! View attachment 383888
I would say give her some foraging toys, especially if she is less of a shredder and more of a plastic lover!

barbs0nly

Walking the driveway
Real Name
lilly
I would say give her some foraging toys, especially if she is less of a shredder and more of a plastic lover!
omg! funny you mention that i was looking into the plastic boxed foraging toys that they can see through, the blue ball in the back has treats inside it she doesn’t even touch lol, i’ve been looking into toy training her :)

AstridBird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
izzy
is it better to house to GGC who are siblings in the same cage during the few hours they are in there or give them separate cages

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I feel like mine is a little too dull, I am getting alot of toys from a order also I am open to any advice on my cage 16255179585427060334382110761305.jpg 16255179986185281902361557422477.jpg 16255180337855332587458296081567.jpg dull, but.im getting a order of a bunch of bird toys this weekend open to any suggestions

Bookwyrm

Sprinting down the street
is it better to house to GGC who are siblings in the same cage during the few hours they are in there or give them separate cages
This completely depends on the individual birds and how well they get along and how they act when they're together or apart. I can't really offer any suggestions without any more information, sorry.