• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post your cage set-ups!

MorningGloria

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Celeste
Angela,your room is awesome!

Here are Chopper,Apollo, Nani and Jade......

Nani does not have a lot on the outside of her cage as she is always either all over the kitchen counters, on her gym area in the sunroom, on the sectional, or in third floor suite! lol

And then some of the conures Tiki and Duster.

I will post the rest later.
In the first pic it looks like your toys are hanging from an attachment from the wall? Do you have more info on this? This looks like a great alternative to hanging from the ceiling.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Love all the creative, awesome setups and bird rooms! Getting so many ideas :dancing::dancing::dancing:

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Everyones set ups are amazing. I will be redoing mine and will post pics when I have it all set up. :)

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
Love all the setups! They are fantastic! I cant wait to have a bird room this coming feb!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Love all the setups! They are fantastic! I cant wait to have a bird room this coming feb!
Awesome! Cant wait to follow along as you set it up!! :dance4::dance4::dance4:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
In the first pic it looks like your toys are hanging from an attachment from the wall? Do you have more info on this? This looks like a great alternative to hanging from the ceiling.

They are large shelf brackets I got at HD...We used plastic wall anchors and screws to install them and then you're set to go! We had to come up with a way to hang their gyms as the ceilings are too high. Would work in any situation though!

Last edited:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
pics of my fids setups coming tonight!:)

Oknuma

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Oknuma
Saroj I love your birdroom, every chance I get I show my work mates.
they of course think you are a crazier bird lady than I am, which I think is a brilliant compliment :D

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Finally got around to getting some pics of mine - Not the best lighting But this is the gist of it

The Bird Room
Front door view
You have the storage shelf - beside that is the community budgies on top , Andy the Conure on the bottom, Off to the left is The male Tiels on Top(Bart, Jack and Pooh) Blue Quakers on bottom

Another view from the front door
Metal rack has 1 Pair of lovebirds (the part of a cage on top is not in use but the top shelf makes a good storage spot LOL)

then the big cage by that - the top is the Budgies for sale, the bottom is a pair of Tiels (Lucky & Sadie)

This is the 2 Cage shelves my b/f made ( i don't know what to call them really)

Left is Breeding budgies , top 2 cages aren't breeding, middle cage they're in the get to know each other phase, bottom cage is Roxy and her baby

then the last set is
Top cage - Goldie and Nibbles and their babies that I hand fed, Bottom is a pair of Tiels (Sun Dance and Ice)

Then their is Kaycee's Corner in my room (even though it's not really a corner LOL)

I still have to get a picture of the Lovebirds in my room and Billy & Gumby in the living room then I'll post those

P.S. before any one wonders Andy does have toys but he doesn't play with them I'm hoping when I get some smaller wiffle balls maybe then he'll play I think the big one might be too much for him

and the blue Quakers Take EVERYTHING apart and put it in their nest box I gave them a new toy about a week ago left the room came back 20 minutes later and all that was left hanging was the rope i used to hold it all together Everything was either in the nest box or on the tray under their cage

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
I'll be moving in December and will be able to dedicate an entire room to the birds, but for now they are in our living room.
Here are pictures of the hanging play gyms, I might post pictures of the cages later.

LuvMyBirds

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
Steve - I have one of those stainless shelve units and thanks! I have one play stand and this weekend will convert that unit to my 2nd.

My computer is in the bird room and I felt I had to block everyone's view of these great setups. I have apologized to everyone here and promised to rectify situation. :)