• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post your cage set-ups!

brad

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
brad
great looking cages
this inspired me
i might turn my room into a bird room

prettyinpink

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica
Oh justin a i like that cage! And that play place is that a cage converted into one?

I also like oknuma's cage, i haven't seen that before

Becca0406

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rebecca
We will be trying to put our bird room tomorrow and I will try to post some pictures. I have to say with house issues and medical issues I need to start buying more toys as my fids do not have a lot. I do have a TON of stuff to make toys, just am not creative at all.

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
heres Peppers playtop which is now on top of his cage , this was new and nice at one time but you should see it now lol he has chewed it up on 2 corners and the sides :( and heres his cage , Pepper is a Senegal with a buzz saw beek

this sin't a great pic but heres Rudy on Opeys cage , her cage is the black one to the left

guess I don't have a pic of Niki on her cage thought I did I will have to get one and post it

Justina

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Justina
Oh justin a i like that cage! And that play place is that a cage converted into one?

I also like oknuma's cage, i haven't seen that before
Aww thanks! The play place is something I got off of craigslist for a few dollars. It wasn't a cage. Roxy really likes it though because it's easier for her to climb around on then most playstands. It's kind of like this one on ebay, only I didn't pay that much.

We will be trying to put our bird room tomorrow and I will try to post some pictures. I have to say with house issues and medical issues I need to start buying more toys as my fids do not have a lot. I do have a TON of stuff to make toys, just am not creative at all.
I can't wait to see pics!

prettyinpink

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica
heres Peppers playtop which is now on top of his cage , this was new and nice at one time but you should see it now lol he has chewed it up on 2 corners and the sides :( and heres his cage , Pepper is a Senegal with a buzz saw beek

this sin't a great pic but heres Rudy on Opeys cage , her cage is the black one to the left

guess I don't have a pic of Niki on her cage thought I did I will have to get one and post it
oooh you got a little loofa and tia! :lol: Cute little baby grey! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Becca0406

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rebecca

Well this is definately a work in progress but, this is what we have done so far. Half of the room is the Avian Room and the other half not shown is the family room and fireplace!

[/IMG]

clawnz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Clive
I'm a bit late, but here is Henry, Tinkerbell, Roxy, and Max hang out.

Outside view.

The Food Bar.

The small gym connected to the dinner table.

And the Gym they spend a lot of time on.
I have seen Roxy Max and Tinkerbell come down to the little water fall to drink.

Here are 2x showing a bit more detail.

chompie_puppy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Monster, Bubblegum, Pickpocket and Piccolo's (Budgies) setup:

Clopin
(Plum-headed Parakeet), Dende (Scaly-breasted Lorikeet) and Beanie's (Musk Lorikeet) setups:

Snitch's
(Canary) setup:

**Goblin (Canary) is still in a hospital cage.**

Scraps (Gouldian Finch), Bamboo (Orange-breasted Waxbill), Biscotti (Bengalese Finches), Pirate, Ditto and Zergling's (Button Quail) setup:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I just love looking at everyone's set ups! They are all great!!:laughing12:
Kelsey, so glad that outdoor aviary has worked out for you. The plantings in it look great, very natural.:)

Pip

Jogging around the block
Mojo and Shinda's cage. You can see the cage has evolved over the last year but I've ordered the set to start with the most recent...

MOJO & SHINDA'S CAGE - a set on Flickr

MOJO & SHINDA'S CAGE

This is their favourite you and is still going strong!

VIDEO CLIP. HUGE NEW TOY FROM PINE4PARROTS on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I just add more pieces of pine and other items as and when they need replacing!

This is Henry's cage...

Henry's cage - a set on Flickr

HENRY'S CAGE

This is their play area...

New, improved play area! - a set on Flickr

NEW, IMPROVED PLAY AREA!

Gilraen

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Danae
Huh, I can't find my other pictures on my photobucket anymore.

There's most of my room the way it used to be. The little black cage in the corner is no longer there, and the gym is now on my desk.

Photos of Bird Room Setups / Bird Indoor Play Areas

Bah, I'll just link here. My setup(currently, she now has a Starbird fine vine swing that she never touches, and the p'lets have a slinky running from the net down so they can get up onto it, plus their cage is on the other side of my room) as recently as it has been clean enough to photograph :D