• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post macaw pics!!!

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
Levi is such a pretty little girl! Those pinnies make my fingers itch though. :D (Also, I love Levi for a girl!)
I can sneak in about two pinnies before she wants to eat my fingers :arghh::lol:
I did not name her, her previous owners did, but I decided to keep it as she is 17 years old and I figured why change it at this point. Also I find it to be a fitting name for her.

Must itch . . . PINNIES!!! :popmnst:
I know right! She gets them so bad :arghh::bored:

Oooh Levi is absolutely gorgeous! I love Severe Macaws so much,you never really see them anymore. What a treat to see her :heart:
I don't have a super recent photo of her but her wings and tail feathers are looking so much better now, and also her colors are fully shining since she's gotten off a seed diet! Yes they aren't super common, I was lucky enough to adopt her from the Iowa parrot rescue while volunteering there. She can be a handful at times, hence the name severe, but she's very clear in her feelings whether that be seeking attention or wanting to bite which I appreciate and I love her nonetheless. :heart:

Greylady1966

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Carol
That is a gorgeous picture.