• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Possible two medium parrots to rehome, not my birds

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Ok, my best friend called me to let me know it appears his step mom is going into early dementia at 80 years old. He said she has two medium sized green parrots they may have to find homes for soon. He said one was mainly green with a yellow head so maybe some sort of yellow headed Amazon and he thought the other one was similar to Dobby, a Maxi Pionus or something.
I have never seen them so all I was told was they are noisy and he doubts any of her family wants them. He is supposed to send me some pics later but was just putting it out there in case I knew anyone that wants them If they have to find a new family. I doubt I have the room for two more birds myself.
I'll update if I get pictures and more information soon.
If this is in the wrong spot or not allowed move it or whatever needs to be done.
They are in the Sandy/Portland area of Oregon.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
You can make room though, right?

Gypsy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Denise
Well, you are too far away for me if you have a double yellow head amazon. Shh! Don't tell my husband I am even looking for a 3rd bird. lol

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Well, Haven't heard anything one way or the other but he's probably pretty busy dealing with moms issues and trying to run his computer business.