• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Oliver's Garden SWS details, prizes....

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
This year's SWS is over the top! So many great vendors with awesome sales participating. Big thank you to the AA admin for putting this together.

Plan to use this thread for questions, information and to tease you with a few great giveaways. I've been asked about layaway. OG offers 50% now and 50% at time of posting please check out using "local pickup" and I will invoice you.

Also would like to remind you our prices are in Canadian $ which means another 20% off if paying with US$.

Thank you to those of you that have ordered so far. I've entered your names in our drawings.

This toy is fresh out of the greenhouse. Some lucky shopper will enjoy the very first Window Box.

window box 1600.jpg

Jazzy*

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
wow that's a really cute pretty toy for spring!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's a beautiful toy. Almost too pretty to give to the birds for ultimate destruction. :D

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Adorable!

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
WOW!!! I figured the Lobsters and Crabbies were OVER THE TOP...but this??? HOLY TOLEDO - Awesome, Susan! Love it. You never fail to please. Gorgeous toy.

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Just used my coupon and placed my order. I think it only let me apply one code. Could you check and see if it applied both the SWS code and my GC raffle code, please?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
omg, so cute!! :smileflower:

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I absolutely love that toy! I want to add it to my order!!!!
Seriously?

Just used my coupon and placed my order. I think it only let me apply one code. Could you check and see if it applied both the SWS code and my GC raffle code, please?
It didn't accept the 2nd coupon...I'll fix it. Would you mind sending me an email and we'll take it from there. Have to keep business in one place :) sales@oliversgarden.com

Thanks for your purchases. Good luck in the draws.

bicmeister

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Bichlien
Seriously?

It didn't accept the 2nd coupon...I'll fix it. Would you mind sending me an email and we'll take it from there. Have to keep business in one place :) sales@oliversgarden.com

Thanks for your purchases. Good luck in the draws.
YES!!! I LOVE IT. But if it that isn't possible, that is okay. We can chat over email about how that would delay shipping times.