• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Oliver's Garden SWS details, prizes....

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
I think you might too..? Does your avatar mean you're with Avian Stainless?
I have the most adorable foraging toy from you from a few years back!
Yes, we own Avian Stainless...but we're also HUGE fans of OG!

Beanurita

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Melissa
@Susan and Oliver can I use my GC from the "Dingy Deck" naming as well as SWS discount? I need some rope things from you.....I'll try emailing you!

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Is the Flight Deck available for purchase? I've been eyeing it :)
Yes it is @Aerax Will try to get that fixed this morning. Small is $21, medium is $32 and large...well, that depends on the bird. Thanks for your interest.

@Susan and Oliver can I use my GC from the "Dingy Deck" naming as well as SWS discount? I need some rope things from you.....I'll try emailing you!
You may @Beanurita ...if you have problems just send me a message... sales@oliversgarden.com

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Thanks for the orders. Oliver, CAG and CEO was picking Crocus today and will be secretly stashing them in 6 different orders. One is going to the first order placed. I don't know their AA id but their initials are NT.

These are right out of the garden and not yet listed on the site. Oliver took great care of his Crocus and has a few extra if anyone would like to add one to their order.

crocus unedit.jpg

missbellatrix11

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Bobbi
Do you have any of the cute flower toys for purchase? I believe I saw a tulip-y one on your fb not too long ago that I was eyeing for Amora.

Last edited:

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Do you have any of the cute flower toys for purchase? I believe I was a tulip-y one on your fb not too long ago that I was eyeing for Amora.
Ha...not feeling like the sharpest tool in the shed right now. I thought it was kind of strange no one was ordering the lily toy off the website anymore. It seems it's not even there anymore!! Have more flowers coming in the next few weeks.

This is the lili...about 7" high, now with wooden leaves.

lillies2 (Medium).jpg

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
View attachment 223777
So, is this a side mount for to beautify keke's cage? And will this be available soon!?? :)
It is side mount. I have 3 others available now. They'll be on the website within a week or so. Glad you like it.

Ohhhhhh!! I want!!! When are these gonna be up? How much are they?
I didn't track time on this first batch so don't have a set price just yet. If you'd like one of the remaining 3 send me an email to remind me sales@oliversgarden.com . I'll set one aside until I work out the $$.

Thanks!

alcmene

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Seriously?

It didn't accept the 2nd coupon...I'll fix it. Would you mind sending me an email and we'll take it from there. Have to keep business in one place :) sales@oliversgarden.com

Thanks for your purchases. Good luck in the draws.
I tried to use my flight deck gift certificate and the SWS sale code too and it wouldn't accept 2 codes. I put a note for you in my order about it. Do you want me to send you an email too, or will the note be sufficient?

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I tried to use my flight deck gift certificate and the SWS sale code too and it wouldn't accept 2 codes. I put a note for you in my order about it. Do you want me to send you an email too, or will the note be sufficient?
Best to send me a message @alcmene . I'll be in touch to straighten it out tomorrow. Thanks! sales@oliversgarden.com

Sent you an email from busyfeetdesigns@hotmail.com ......let me know if you don't get it! :xflove:
@Beanurita I didn't get an email from you yet :( If you're having email issues pm me here if it easier. Thanks.

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Uh Oh. Better make sure you got my email from Friday night. hlfsewell@gmaildotcom?

Beanurita

Real Name
Melissa
Crud!! I don't know why you don't get my emails??!?!! I'll PM you here in a bit.....gotta feed my featherless kids before they attack ME!!

Last edited: