• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarmieJo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Carmie
Tanya, it was so nice to read that blue is doing better. Hope today brought even more improvement. Blessings to you.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Blue is doing well today...his mom and dad came to see him..we sat down and talked about how to help Blue stay healthy(i had him out when they came...)his mom cried,i really think they want to do what is best for him so they are going to change the way they do things #1..Blue gets out of cage time everyday!!!! he needs to get exercise or he will get sick agian #2 we are going to put a healthy menu together for him...Im so happy they want to learn and change

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Tanya that is wonderful that they want to do better for Blue! :hug8:

Billie Faye

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
I just got caught up on this thread!
Thank you!
and also I think it is great that you are going to work with his Parronts!!!!! Education!!! Showing people what can happen and how to feed to improve the birds life more so! This is a great example.....Tanya, so many times people write off others thinking they 'don't care' about their bird when it is just a matter of education and showing! :dance5:

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Blue is doing FANTASTIC doing well with a better diet LOVES his time out and adores the other birds he is Talking(alot of spanish) singing just being a happy guy he will be going home on monday...

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wonderful news for Blue! Great job Tanya! I hope his parronts will follow through on his care and needs to provide a healthier and happier life.

ellimaye

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ellie
Tanya, do you think you will be able to visit Blue after he goes back to his owners. To see how he is improving? Hopefully, they will join the forum and continue to gain knowledge! Great job you have done here!

Jeddy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
Tanya you are a true blessing. It is so wonderful for you to help Blue and teach his owners the right way to keep him healthly and happy. :)

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Tanya, do you think you will be able to visit Blue after he goes back to his owners. To see how he is improving? Hopefully, they will join the forum and continue to gain knowledge! Great job you have done here!
yes he just lives around the corner from me ....so i will keep up,i dont think they will join they have a very hard time with the laungage ..they are from Peru

lsware

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Linda
Tanya knows her birdie stuff. She called me the other day and I enjoyed talking to her.

tammie

Real Name
Tammie
Tanya I just wanted to tell you thanks and send you a big hug for all you do for others and for the birds. You are one of a kind!! :hug8:

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Just got back from Blues house..helped his Dad and Mom pimp up his cage..they showed me all the stuff they got him and the food,we talked about diet(i LOVE these people)they are So HAPPY to learn more about Blue,blue is gonna be happy to be home with his mom and dad on mon...YEAH for blue Mom and Dad

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Tanya you are such a wonderful person! :hug8: That is wonderful that Blue is doing better and they are learning how to make sure he is happy and around for a long long time. :)

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
you are doing such a wonderful job with them. All it takes sometimes is a little education. Blue will have a much better life now

Lolle

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Louise
Just got back from Blues house..helped his Dad and Mom pimp up his cage..they showed me all the stuff they got him and the food,we talked about diet(i LOVE these people)they are So HAPPY to learn more about Blue,blue is gonna be happy to be home with his mom and dad on mon...YEAH for blue Mom and Dad
People can make a mistake.. a really bad one aswell.. Its so nice that they want to change! If people want to change they deserve a chance.. Good job and im happy to see blue is doing good..

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Blue went home today..he is doing great and was VERY happy to be home..he was a lil worried about the change in his cage..mostly not sure what to think about the door being open and the wooden perches on the top and sides but hung around for a couple hrs and had coffee after about an hr he got brave when i left he was on top of cage eating grapefruit :laughing12:

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
what a great update!

crzybrdldy

Real Name
Patty
Glad to hear everything went good, keep us up to date with Blue.

I'm glad he had someone to help his family out, that could have had an entirely different ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.