• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Need help/information for 3 months old Caique

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
My JoJo dry regurgitates when he overeats especially bird bread and nutriberries. Daily. nothing comes out. His breath doesn’t smell sour. Vet gave me digestive oil

I add one drop to a little juice. The caiques love it. Everyone else can’t stand the strong smell of oregano

Ryukein

Meeting neighbors
My JoJo dry regurgitates when he overeats especially bird bread and nutriberries. Daily. nothing comes out. His breath doesn’t smell sour. Vet gave me digestive oil

I add one drop to a little juice. The caiques love it. Everyone else can’t stand the strong smell of oregano
I got a probiotic too but I will use it after the medicine. I took a photo of his poop.

IMG_20201117_200852.jpg

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

Ryukein

Meeting neighbors
You can call an avian vet in the US for a phone consult. Dr. Brian Speer I think his name is does that but my info isn’t current

I found an avian vet but she said she couldn't look because her appointments were full.

In the morning I weighed Peanut and he was 130 grams. Peanut is now 4 months old (125-130 days) and 129 ~ 130 grams on average now.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I found an avian vet but she said she couldn't look because her appointments were full.

In the morning I weighed Peanut and he was 130 grams. Peanut is now 4 months old (125-130 days) and 129 ~ 130 grams on average now.
Keep trying. Was this avian vet in the US? 130 gm is a good weight at 4 months.

Ryukein

Meeting neighbors
Keep trying. Was this avian vet in the US? 130 gm is a good weight at 4 months.
No, I found a veterinarian in my country was on the website you shared above. Although he was far from me, I wanted to take him to him because he is experienced, but for now, his appointments are full. As far as I observe Peanut, he has good energy, he wants to play constantly. He continues to eat his pellets. Additionally, I give black carrots, orange carrots, and radishes.