• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures My lovebird Clementine, miss her more than anything.

zuzanqa

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Zuz
She was a beauty... I'm very sorry. I lost a little budgie friend 2 months ago. It hurts.

Kay_belle_12

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kayla
So sorry for your loss.

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
What a sparkle of life. Let the good memories warm your heart and help heal you. I completely understand and have had similiar experience and emotions

:hug8:

Time.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
You were so lucky to have found such a wonderful bird-friend as Clementine. I am so sorry for your loss of her physical presence. But you know she is always with you; will always be with you for the rest of your life. Do not worry about 'replacing' her, as she was one of a kind, never to be alive again and any other bird friend you have in your life will be just as unique as she was. Luckily, when we lose a bird friend, we get another chance to have another bird friend. It does not replace them, but celebrate our lost one; we loved them so much we want to try and love that much again.

Fly high, Clementine. See will see you in the Summerlands over the Rainbow Bridge.

jennarochelle

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jenna
She will always live in your heart. :sadhug:
You were so lucky to have found such a wonderful bird-friend as Clementine. I am so sorry for your loss of her physical presence. But you know she is always with you; will always be with you for the rest of your life. Do not worry about 'replacing' her, as she was one of a kind, never to be alive again and any other bird friend you have in your life will be just as unique as she was. Luckily, when we lose a bird friend, we get another chance to have another bird friend. It does not replace them, but celebrate our lost one; we loved them so much we want to try and love that much again.

Fly high, Clementine. See will see you in the Summerlands over the Rainbow Bridge.

Thank you guys for such beautiful words. She will always be with me.

You are definitely right, no other bird will be the same as her she is completely unique! Thank you.

I miss my little girl very much.

ddy13

Walking the driveway
I dread the day my Sunshine goes out, It is so rare that one can bound so much with nature, I have so many love birds non like Sunshine. Would you believe he is afraid of losing me also. We are together 7/24. I feel so bad for you. Hugs .

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
She was a beautiful girl! Fly high, Clementine, :hug8: :hug8:

Samurai

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Elle
Such a beautiful little girl, it looks like you shared an amazing bond. So sorry for your loss and I don't think cremating her was weird at all, all types of pets are very special xx

Peachy-Gizmo

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Emma Freeman
I think I understand a little of what you are going through, my peach-faced lovebird died in a household accident, when we got another lovebird to help fill the whole left behind he died just a few days later or parrot fever. What you said about all the colour being gone from your world really resonated with me and how I feel at the moment. It has been a month now and I still miss my little ones so much that my chest aches but slowly I am coming back to myself and in time so will you. I don't think you're weird at all, my birds were my babies and I will always love them. So sorry for your loss.

LovieLuvr

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Christina
I'm so very sorry for your loss and I understand the heartache you are going through right now. (I lost one of my little ones last month) She was a beautiful lovie and that was such a touching photo tribute. I had to wipe away a few tears. :sad7: You both had a very bonded relationship. :sadhug2:Although she is gone,I know she will never be forgotten.

If you saved any of her feathers I would make a shadowbox with some of her favorite toys, pictures and feathers. I'm working on one for my little Lilo. I still haven't been able to break down her cage, all her toys are still in the same spot.

My husband also made me a carving of my lovebirds. Which will keep both of them close to me forever. http://forums.avianavenue.com/index.php?threads/best-christmas-gift-ever.127524/#post-1866672

CharmeC

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
She was so beautiful! The first picture of her peeping out of your hoodie is particularly sweet. I am very sorry for your loss.