• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures My lovebird Clementine, miss her more than anything.

jennarochelle

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jenna
So recently my best friend passed away, and I'm really upset.. I don't think I'll ever stop missing my little lovie. I don't know if many people do this, but I actually had her cremated haha.. She was so little that there wasn't even a charge for her.

Just wanted to share some photos of our life together, and so everyone can see how beautiful she was. I miss her with all my heart. She came everywhere with me, and I still plan on taking her everywhere. That little bird was my whole world.

image.jpeg

image[1].jpeg
I feel like my world was so full of colour and now everything is just gray. It's really hard to lose a best friend.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
:hug8: :hug8: I'm sorry for your loss - whether our lost rainbows are big or little, we sure do miss all of them. Clementine was not only a beautiful little girl but she also had quite a unique name. And, if the photos do her any justice at all, she was quite a loving little lovie too :heart: :heart: :heart:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
I amso sorry for your loss. Clementine wad a precious beauty.

Vegemite

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lynne
So very sorry. What stunning photos of a very beautiful girl. Hugs

Cyreen

Rollerblading along the road
She was a beautiful, sweet girl. What a lucky little bird to be so well loved.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am very sorry for your loss.

Matt

jennarochelle

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jenna
What a beautiful photo tribute to your friend...it made me cry. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug8:
Have you thought about adopting another bird? It will never be her, but it might help ease your pain. I don't think Clementine would want your world to stay grey forever.

I am thinking about it ! I don't plan it being a replacement, but I don't know what to do with myself without a baby fid to love. :sad1:

jennarochelle

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jenna
:hug8: :hug8: I'm sorry for your loss - whether our lost rainbows are big or little, we sure do miss all of them. Clementine was not only a beautiful little girl but she also had quite a unique name. And, if the photos do her any justice at all, she was quite a loving little lovie too :heart: :heart: :heart:
She most certainly was the most loving bird I've ever met, she was definitely a lovebird. :loveshower:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
so very very sorry for your loss of Clementine..she was lovely. :hug8:

maddie

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Malene
I always say: they are called lovebirds for a reason.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Jenna, she was adorable inside out and it is obviously that you two had a special bond. Thanks a for sharing your wonderful photos. They absolutely made my day :)

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
So recently my best friend passed away, and I'm really upset.. I don't think I'll ever stop missing my little lovie. I don't know if many people do this, but I actually had her cremated haha.. She was so little that there wasn't even a charge for her.

Just wanted to share some photos of our life together, and so everyone can see how beautiful she was. I miss her with all my heart. She came everywhere with me, and I still plan on taking her everywhere. That little bird was my whole world.

View attachment 161840

View attachment 161841
I feel like my world was so full of colour and now everything is just gray. It's really hard to lose a best friend.
So sorry about your loss. She was beautiful and full of personality. :)
And, no your're not weird. I've cremated my birds and guinea pig when they died.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
She was beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss.

maddie

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Malene
- and btw... weird or not, I will probably have my little yellow guy Tequila, cremated too. My first bird, my first bird love. He is special. Whenever we're apart, I have this little lutino lovebird shaped aching hole in my heart.