• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Milestones!

GalaxyDog9

Meeting neighbors
Yay! So after having Pippy for about 3 months, he just got on my shoulder for the first time!!! Took a little convincing, aka millet, but I really think as time passes we keep getting a closer bond!:) Feel free to share your own milestones!

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
I love happy stories!!! Yay Pippy!!! Great job!! Well worth celebrating

My re home budgie Cloudy, after 2 years decided on his own to become my friend. Started landing on me and chirping with me, we developed games. And ever so often let's me stroke his chest. And comes up for air kisses, abd takes treats.

Pictures of Pippy?

GalaxyDog9

Meeting neighbors

My re home budgie Cloudy, after 2 years decided on his own to become my friend. Started landing on me and chirping with me, we developed games. And ever so often let's me stroke his chest. And comes up for air kisses, abd takes treats.

Pictures of Pippy?
Awww! I‘m eventually looking to teach Pippy basket ball with paper balls and a cup. Of course! How could I forget pictures! Do you have pictures of Cloudy?

GalaxyDog9

Meeting neighbors

Pictures of Pippy?
That’s amazing how they can wake up one morning and decide your nice! What games do your guys play? :)

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
We play " fingers" lol that's what I call it. I try and get his feets, he hops around, I tap my fingers around he dances and follows.
One of my favorite pictures of him.
20210222_092028.jpg

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
I had 4 days off of work and in that time I got my babies weaned! Eating solid food, sleeping in their cage, and flying. Although I didn’t have much to do with the flying haha It give me so much peace knowing that they will be full while I’m at work. My husband can just give them dinner. So proud of them

Congrats on developing your bond with Pippy!

GalaxyDog9

Meeting neighbors
I had 4 days off of work and in that time I got my babies weaned! Eating solid food, sleeping in their cage, and flying. Although I didn’t have much to do with the flying haha It give me so much peace knowing that they will be full while I’m at work. My husband can just give them dinner. So proud of them

Congrats on developing your bond with Pippy!
Yay! Congrats!