• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

MIGHT have a new feathered addition to the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
She is so pretty!!! I hope it works out and you can bring her home. Keep us updated!!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
what a beauty..I sure hope it works out for you....by the way, you look great ERic..you can really see the weight loss from your avatar to the current pics..you need to change your avatar to the new revamped Eric..

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Beautiful!

DarkSoldier246

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Eric
what a beauty..I sure hope it works out for you....by the way, you look great ERic..you can really see the weight loss from your avatar to the current pics..you need to change your avatar to the new revamped Eric..
Thank you! I totally will if im on my computer ever! Im always playing with mai tai and she won't let me use my laptop...she could strip it of all its keys in a matter of minutes!

Yeah im not sure when ill know anything and this waiting is driving me mad!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dana Lee

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Dana
Beautiful bird! :)

Leza

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
she is stunning.... there is nothing like a scarlet macaw... :heart: I hope everything works out well no matter what happens. :)

Anfsurfer

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tim
Scarlets and Catalinas are just the most stunning birds. But like you, I'm terrified of their beaks. Glad she won you over. :) I'm hoping it works out in your favor. It's so nice that she has you to visit her while she's being boarded.

IggyPepito

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
Scarlets and Catalinas are just the most stunning birds. But like you, I'm terrified of their beaks. Glad she won you over. :) I'm hoping it works out in your favor. It's so nice that she has you to visit her while she's being boarded.
I agree, I love scarlets and catalina's! I'm not really afraid of their beaks though. I used to be but not so much anymore. =)

I really do hope it works out for the best. I would hate being boarded all the time as I am sure this macaw does.

DarkSoldier246

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Eric
Yeah im happy to be there for her! And catalinas and camelots have always been my favorite birds physically! Gorgeous birds. But she's not too shabby herself! :)

Yeah the beaks can be intimidating but once you know the bird a little more the less big the beak seems :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
She's beautiful Eric! I really hope it works out and you can get her. :cheer:

luvsgreys

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
What a gorgeous girl! I'm hoping it's good news for you two and I can't wait to hear more about her! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.